Superset
3x60
FP 30@50
3x60
FP30@50
4x60
FP 30@50

CabCrunch 50@70

Last night got my Big a/c hooked up. I am always proud of myself when I successfully hook up the 220 breakers and plug right. Makes me just feel like a badass. Tah dah! Found my favorite cap ( I thought somebody threw it away. Yeah, it’s that bad, but it fits) Got some good news today that my fave peep threw the skank out, yay!!! (About time.) I scaped the weeds off, raked, hauled 5 wheelbarrow loads today in the 106 degree heat, and didn’t die. I am logging that as conditioning.
In a good mood so I thought I would do something.
Everything went up much better than yesterday. Been stuffin my face, so magically delicious is coming back bay-bee!

Oh and fat ass at the library finally got my new Cussler book ready!!!

1 Like

When I move, and it most likely will happen, Texas is on my short-list.
Georgia is where all the family is. So, it is at the top of the list, now. Depending on what causes me to move, though, Texas might replace it. The other two are Oklahoma (where I moved here from) or Tennessee. Tennessee is on the outside looking in, though. Beautiful state, but if I am going to move that close to back home, I may as well move back home.

1 Like

There is a world of difference between various parts of Texas. I wasn’t a big fan of Houston and really liked San Antonio of course that was 20 plus years ago,.

I lived in a nice gated apartment set up in Houston. They sprayed for bugs every week, Made zero difference every time you opened the dishwasher creatures would scurry in every direction. And it was a hundred plus every day in the summer but the sun was never out just a constant haze,

Sorry I have no snake pictures to share CL.

PS. You need to stop stalking Z man even though I’ve heard he is irresistible Or maybe he wishes you were stalking him. I can’t keep the story straight,

1 Like

Thank goodness for no snake pictures. Back in the early 90’s I lived south of Houston on sailboat. It would be so hot and humid, that when you went to bed it was like crawling between two mayo’d slices of bread…lol yuk! I live about 100 miles north of San Antonio, the critters don’t bother me near as much as the people.

And yes, I need to go back and reread the forum etiquette handbook. Especially the section on; How Long You Should Wait Before You Reply. It is 2016 afterall and there are rules that must be followed.
How careless of me to actually exchange thoughts in real time.

Little Strick’s post about the snake photo was priceless. Another reason I like this log.

7/14/16
Wu= blah,blah,blah

You know that meme T nation has that says something like, "the exercise you suck at the most, is probably the one you need the most " Well I must REALLY NEED hanging leg raises and chest supported rows. That was just awful! I squeaked out 50 on the rows, but nowhere close on the leg raises. Must rethink the whole assistance thing. Mmmuuusttt…gggettt…my head…out… of…my…

1 Like

7/15/16
Wu= Eli 1song
DL 10x65

5x115
5x125
5x135
5x145
3x150
4x155
2x160
2x162.5

All of the above pulled from about 2 inch deficit.

FP mean 100’s/50
LTP mean 100’s /70

My left hand grip got a little iffy on the 160s but was okay on the 162s just wasn’t tight enough.

1 Like

Your DL is climbing! What’s your goal? And what’s the reasoning behind pulling deficits? Do you just enjoy the personal torture?

Goal is 2x Bw. I have a dirt floor in my gym for now, with that astro turf carpet over it. I have pulled in the same place long enough the plates have beat holes in the ground. Going to have to fix it pretty soon though. I can barely get my feet under the bar…lol My all time PR is 180, and that was with a piece of galvanized pipe for barbell and all the plates I had at the time with dumbbells tied on like an earthquake bar.

1 Like

This log is AWESOME its like Mutual of Ohmaha’s Wild Kingdom meets Survivorwoman ! With some damn good lifting thrown in to keep everyone honest…

1 Like

With deference to ChickenLittle, jeez, what a mixture.

It’s Omaha, thank you. :wink:

You
should have seen how they butchered it in NYC, lol

Y’all are just full of it…hahaha I told a guy I worked for once I wanted to go do American Ninja Warrior, he laughed and laughed, said it would be more like Naked and Afraid…lol I told him if they would pay me $100,000 bring it on! Be more like naked and embarrassed.

7/16/16

Wu= dancing like nobody was watching. Cuz they weren’t. Close as I am getting to cardio…lol

Short and sweet

Skull crushers
5x10/20
CG BP Ez Bar
5x10/30
Ez bar curls
5x10/30

Lat raise, front raise, rear delt raise (drop set)

It’s been a while since I did any direct arm/shoulder stuff. Glad I started out light. We will see if my right arm is still functional tomorrow. Let’s hope so. Everything felt good this time.

I listen to Spotify on my phone, the free version, because I am cheap like that. And there is a new Arm & Hammer spinbrush commercial that comes on now where you can here the brush vibrating. God honestly it scares the crap out of me everytime. It sounds just like a fricking rattlesnake in my ear buds. Maybe I should go ahead and spend the money on the premium version. It has to be cheaper than a heart attack.

Well this is just awful. Christ Sake.

Pulling is looking good. Still burning 10,000 cals. a day I see: tearing out drywall, hunting snakes, ants…neighbors, all that lifting.

Hardcore lady!

Thanks Z. But, I think it’s time I stop screwing around, I know I can do better.

7/17/16
Wu= frustration
BP 10x30
5x50
5x55
5x60
4x65
5x5/55

Leg raises on bench, bridges, chins (5x2)

Wasn’t planning on doing anything today but, my last nerve is arcing like a taser.

7/18/16
Wu= sprints
FS 1x10/50

Squat
1x5/65
1x5/75
1x5/85
1x5/95
1x20/65 WM

DB walking lunges
3x10/40

CS BB Row
5x10/50

FP
1x20/60

Cab Crunch
4x10/100

MedBall throws.

Oh look! I actually trained this morning. :grin:

Not everything in my world is scary.

1 Like

That’s funny; never seen the lower right one. Looks like the ‘jelly fish’ flower, which does, in fact, make it scary:)