Old, Beginner, Trainwreck

That pic a selfie ? :wink: LOL

Bawhahahahaaa…nowadays only in my dreams!

1 Like

5’4" @ 119 lbs. Down a pound since March 11th. Dam that cardio life you lead :slight_smile:
Hope things are drying out for you down there.
Z.

7/4/16
It’s going to be that kind of day. Spent the last hour working up enough courage to post a vid, but it won’t post it…lol. Go figure! I have no f’ing idea what format it’s in. Oh well, probably better that way.

Anyway…

Wu= Eli 1 song
BW squats 20
Bridges 20
Single bridges 10 each

Squat
5x65
5x75
8 x5/85

1 Like

I know, it’s just that I was gaining on it. I did figure out however that my goal weight of 130 is probbaly not going to be enough. Need to rethink that, because 127 ain’t even close. When I weighed 180 everybody guessed 135-140. Now they guess 85-90lbs. No-way-no. Can’t strike the fear of God in them at 85 lbs…lmao

Oh yeah, we are now sitting in tinder box. The neighbors had a wonderful fireworks display last night that terrified not only my dogs, but the entire neighborhood. :confounded:

7/5/16

Wu= The thing
Stat.Bike

BP
1x10/35
1x10/45
1x5/50
1x5/55
1x4/60

Yeah, yeah, yeah… I fell off the wagon, but if there is one thing on this earth that I am good at, it’s starting over! We went to the fireworks last night and thought they might have had some vendors with some really fatting junk food. Uh…no. Not one corndog, funnel cake ( I do love a good funnel cake) nothing. Not even beer!! Or water! All they had was bad homemade ice cream or snow cones. Why do I even keep hoping that one day they will get it together? At least the fireworks were better! Much better.

1 Like

7/7/16
Wu= Eli 1/2 song
Bw squats
Bridges

DL
5x105
5x 115
5x125
5x5/115

(Mean 50’s)
LPD
5x10/90
CabCrunch
5x10/90

1 Like

Might as well have a sammich, cause baby, it’s hot out there!

1 Like

Clarification …on the “Good stuff”?

Their trademark is homemade turkey sausage, but it takes 30- 45 mins to get a sandwich so I’m thinking the “good stuff” could be something else…lol

2 Likes

It just makes the wait easier :slight_smile:

1 Like

It could be taken many different ways ,depending on the person…:grinning:

1 Like

Rain of Fire!!!
So, I was doing some yard work for one of my peeps that is in the hospital. One of her mesquite trees had a limb hanging that had been broken in the storms earlier in the spring. It’s only about 3-4 inches in diameter, maybe 8- 10 feet long. Genius here, decides I can just break it off, and take it to the pile.
It’s mostly hanging by the bark. No big deal. I stand back and give a yank, but you couldn’t quite pull it free. Stepped back, altered my approach and give a good twist. Haha! Shit is breaking now. Then…what the fuck! My skin is instantly on fire! Dropped the limb, started swatting at my arms, neck, chest and back, basically whatever I could reach. To my horror I see it’s fire ants, hundreds of them, all over me. By now, I look like some one having some type of seizure or conclusive fit. I am getting ready to jerk all my clothes off, look up and her son is coming across yard. He almost seen more than bargained for. Then with a sheepish look on his face, he asks if I am alright. Told him I was fine and that it was fire ants. Meanwhile back at the ranch. They are still in my bra. I wanted to scream, NO! I AM NOT alright.
Finally he went back in and got them all off, but this crap is going itch for a week.

:frowning: Hope you recover quickly.

1 Like

That was some weird shit! I have never seen then “nest” in a tree like that. It’ll be okay, but damn I hate those things.

1 Like

You should teach those fire ants a real lesson and get a flame thrower. :smiley:

If I coulda, I woulda! I’ll admit it. I am not one of those bleeding heart people who want to save them. I wish they would go straight back to hell where they came from.

1 Like

Dam Texas, what a miserable story. Thank goodness for ‘the good stuff’.

That sign means something different here in Denver now; thanks ignorant fellow citizens.

Get better soon.

Thanks Z. It will pass, but I sure was mad at the time…lol Grrrr…

On a brighter note, I didn’t kill the guy at the hardware store, either trip. Though I did threaten to stab him through the heart with his pen :smiling_imp: But in my defense the guy next to me thought it was a terrific idea :joy:

1 Like

I remember that guy…needing a good stabbin’.

My heart aches for the families down there.

How’s that for a ‘mixed message’.