Old, Beginner, Trainwreck

6/9/16 Day3 Week1 Cycle3
Wu= eli? Bout that long
Few plate swings

DL
5x115
5x135
5x155

Too much on my mind. Can’t focus if my life depended on it.

Yesterday was up and down. I lost one of my peeps yesterday. I knew this day would come. At least she went out having fun.

Good news is, seen my favorite peep yesterday. He said he was going to start getting some work soon, and ask if I would help him again. Yay!!! I usually have to wait all summer for this! I love it. I get to build things, create things, make pretty/silly things. But, it also kills me to be around him. Everything comes with a price.

On another high note, ground beef is on sale for $1.89/lb and chicken breast $1.19/ lb. The universe has spoken! it wants me to make gains!!!

1 Like

Chicken breast? Wouldn’t that be like cannibalism? :smile:

2 Likes

I was kicking myself this morning for only doing the DLs. By 1pm. I was glad I didn’t do more. Nobody said anything about having to work today. Wasn’t planning on building stuff with cinder bkocks, pavers, digging, grubbing, or busting my lip open with a set of post hole diggers. Why don’t they tell me these things? On a positive note, I have sexy, Angelina Jolie lip…lmao!

1 Like

POIDH

That’s all I have to say,.,

1 Like

6/10/16 Day4 Week1 Cycle3

Wu eli 1 song
Plate swings
Sprints

OHP
5x45
5x50
5x55
5x45

Not much but it least it wasn’t scary. Last week was ugly. Getting caught up on work so will regroup next week.
P.S. Sexy all gone…just looks like bad lipstick now…lol. what a dumdass move, I know better.

6/13/16 Day1 Week1 Cycle3 ( mod)

Wu= walk
Light shoulder

Squat
5x65
5x70
5x75
5x80
5x85
2x10/65

BP
5x40
5x45
5x5/50

FP alt grip 6x10/70
LPD 5x10/100
GM 3x5/65
Ab roller 2x10

My mom’s blind pug crossed the Rainbow Bridge last night. Damn hard to see how to dig a grave between the tears and the sweat. Maybe now he can finally see where he’s going. Rest in peace old man.

1 Like

:frowning: Sorry to hear that CL.

Pets are part of one’s family.

Thanks, yes they are. He was a pretty good dog.

Prowler works well on grass when there is a little dew on it even when weighted. So plan on early morning pushing which is probably a good idea down there anyway.

Sorry about the pup. Our family’s just past away a couple of weeks ago. It is a bit rough for sure.

Awwww…sorry to hear that. They do hold a special place in our hearts. Didn’t think about the dew making it easier. Thank you. I always try to get it in before everybody wakes up.

I’m so sorry to hear about your mom’s pug. Dogs really can be like family members with very distinct personalities.

Looks like you’re training hard and making good progress. Congratulations on the bench PR! Send some of that my way.

Thank you K. Glad you’re back.

Can’t remember who said it, “You know you’ve made it to heaven when every dog you’ve ever loved comes running up to greet you.”

1 Like

Awww…

BTW… we are eagerly awaiting the photos of your latest victory.

Grrrrrr… woke up late! WT??? Can’t even remember the last time I slept for 8 hours. Seriously hating on myself right now. I was whooped by the time I got home yesterday. When I left town at 7pm the bank thermometer said 101 degrees. My hammies are super tight. Maybe weilding an electric chainsaw while hanging off the side of an embankment wasn’t such a great idea. Oh well, it’s done. Will have to shift everything over a day. Damn it!

DUDE!

It’s an unanticipated rest day. It’s not like you missed a court date. The overall impact to your training life is minimal. now RELAX!

1 Like

Got to be flexible… Long as your being somewhat consistent its all good.

That’s how I get deeestracted. I ain’t right!

6/16/16 Day2 Week1 Cycle1

WU= eli 1 song
10 box jumps
Jump rope

DL
5x105
5x125
5x135
10x105

Hands are still too swollen from the puncture wounds. Will have another go at it Sat.