Old, Beginner, Trainwreck

Thank you Z man. After carefully OVER thinking it, I think I have formulated a plan…lol Hell, I’m impressed that I have made it this far!

Hey, your doing great! Just keep to high ground, and lift away!!

Don’t forget: calories and hard work= growth (one way or another :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wendler has brought you this far,
Do you have the courage to follow him a little farther?

Yes. But I do have a tendency to get distracted. I know Z is right about the chins and dips. I come to that conclusion during my over thinking session. I just can’t do many chins and no way to do dips (even if I could) Of, course I NEVER thought I would be able to do the ab roller either! Mmmustt kkkeep tttrying. Stay focused.

I can see the white caps from my front door. No work today boys and girls, just lifting!!! Tho this is cutting into my supp money significantly. Just have to eat my way thru it.

QUOTED FOER TRUTH!!! And I agree with him about de-loads. I never found anything magical about every 4th week off anyways.

1 Like

WU= Eli 1 song
10 bw squats

DL
5x125
5x130
8x140
5x5/ 115

BB Row 5x10/65

Really? I cannot even think, my phone is blowing da fuk up! The world is NOT going to end if I can’t get to town! GRrrrrrr!!!

By chance do you have a boat?

No, but I have a couple of inner tubes and a large inflatable alligator!

2 Likes

LOL…you would fit in well where I am from.

1 Like

Now that was my idea.

1 Like

Stardate: June 4, 2016
Captains log: Day4 Week3 Cycle 2
Sorry… couldn’t help it…lol

Wu= light shoulders
OHP
5x45
5x50
5x55 form on the last 2 :tired_face:
5x10/45

LPD 10x5/120
Last 5 sets superset with Suitcase carry ( and yes, I used an everstart battery for this one)
CabCrunch 3x20/90
Tri push Down rope 3x10/40 it’s been awhile
Tri cab ext 2x5/20 1x10/20 haha
BP 2x10/45

Going to get cleaned up and make my 60 mile trek to the big Wally (walmart) On a quest for some bands and stuff, wish me luck!

1 Like

Actually had a pretty good trip over to F’burg. Thank goodness wildflower/ biker season is over! Anyway got me a 6ft band, a pull up band, and because I was having a “moment” a jump rope. To get the pull up band I had to buy the whole bar thingy that goes on the door frame. At least this one isn’t wrapped with electrical tape…lol. But… who did they make that jump rope for? The Jolly Green Giant could use that thing! It must 8 foot long. So, I say self, they made that way so you could adjust it, uh…no. No you can’t. Might be better off risking the hardware store and telling them I need rope to make a noose :grin:

1 Like

Cool, sounds like you got some good stuff; very useful.

I’m a big fan of band work, mostly upper body pulling movements. Be creative, and you’ll get a ton of use of out them (pull up thingy too).

I can’t say I approve of the jump rope; seems like work :smirk: Seems like you get enough ‘conditioning’ in down there.

But, but, the jump rope worked for Rocky! I really don’t think there is any fear in me getting too carried away with it. I’m not sure I can still jump rope…lol I am cipherin’ (must be said like Jethro from Beverly Hillbillies) on how to make me a prowler that will work on grass. So, until then…

Thanks! Just not sure how this will work on grass.

6/6/16 Day1 Week1 Cycle3

Wu= Eli 1song
Bw squats
10 box jumps

Squat
5x75
5x85
7x95
2x10/75

Well, this was just sad, ugly, and disappointing. Maybe try again tonite after I get home. It started before sun up, my phone that is. Last week put me behind now I have to play catch up make up. This could turn into I’m Not Doing Jack Shit this week.

6/7/16 Day2 Week1 Cycle 3

WU= light shoulder crap

Bench
5x40
5x45
5x50
5x55
3x60 PR!

It’s been in the 50’s the last 2 mornings here, in June! Cool and wet. It was in the 90’s yesterday. I never do well when the weather is like this. :weary:

1 Like

Yay for the PR!

Those are always good.

1 Like