Old, Beginner, Trainwreck

Busted 3000. Very nice!

Imma working on it. I know this utterly ridiculous, but I am hoping it keeps me on track. It’s a far cry from the 10,000 calories I used to throw down daily…lol Well, I never counted them back then. But, I was always the girl you didn’t want to take to the “all you can eat buffet” because I would embarrass you. I could eat 13 pieces from a 15 piece bucket of KFC, the 3 pound DockBurger etc… one day, when I worked at the distributing co, I literally are $60 worth of fast food from every joint in town. And that’s back when that shit was cheap…lol

But now, being in the O35 club, your smarter than that! Don’t get me wrong, I’ll hit a Wendys now and then, but I prefer those calories from ice cream and cookies…and cake, brownies…cupcakes.
Desserts. I like desserts :slight_smile:

Enjoy.

Yes I am smarter than that now. Have you ever read that article where Poliquin talks about how addictive sugar and fat are together? I can verify it. When I lost my job, I thought I was going to die. Really. Didn’t even realize I was addicted to it. Now I won’t eat it, even if I am starving. And that’s part of the problem. Good news is… I cooked 6 pounds of chicken breast this morning :wink:

Well of course you are; wasn’t implying otherwise. And yes, sugar and fats…Right over here Please!!!
" I love the smell of cooking birds in the morning". Now whip up 17 loaded baked potatoes, and your set for a few days!
Enjoy.

Maybe tomorrow, but I did cook a pound of beans to go with it, if that counts.

Calories 2589
P=122g/18
F=89g/30
C=341g/51

I honestly don’t think the one slice of cake I ate contained 830 calories.

This is becoming the food network.

That would depend on the size of a slice. If you cut it like I do…one cut across the middle, it probably had more…

1 Like

Ooops sorry! :blush: I got myself in this, I’ll get myself out.

5/12/16 Day3 Week3 Cycle1

WU= tree drag
10 BW squats
Box jumps 10/milk crate 5/17"( box broke) 3/20" (shoes)
step ups 10 each

Deadlift 100x5
115x5
130x12
100x 5x5

FP 5x15/80
LPD 5x10/110
Incl DB Bench 5x10/ 20s

And here comes the storm.

Tree drag? Now you are starting to sound like Steve,
I am sure it was that slice of cake that broke the box…lol.

Nice work.

1 Like

5/13/16 Day4 Week3 Cycle 1

WU= Eli 1 song

OHP 5x40
5X45
5X50
6X5/40

Just can’t find it this morning. Will have try again tomorrow. Got stung by some unknown assailant when he flew thru the window as I was driving. Have no idea what is was, but as small as my pecs are, I knew where every fiber of the left one was. The swelling has gone down, now it’s itching like crazy. Only thing I can think of as to why I can’t function this morning. Going to take some motrin and throw down about 3 quarts of gatorade today, see if that fixes it.Damn!

[quote=“ChickenLittle, post:195, topic:215441”]
Got stung by some unknown assailant when he flew thru the window as I was driving. Have no idea what is was…

Texas. Enough said:)

If you lived in Central/South America, I’d be very worried.

5/14/16 Day 5 Week 3 Cycle1

WU= sprints…haha

OHP 40x5
45x5
50x5
40x10x5
Superset FP 10x5/90

Cab Crunch 1x15/ 1x15/80 3x10/80
Ab Roller 3x10
Superset w/ push ups 3x10

This is why grandma never had to go to the gym. It was like being in a time warp…lol

5/16/16 Day1 Week1 Cycle 2
124 lbs

WU= Eli 1 song
10 box jumps
FS 1x10/40

Squat 65x5
75x5
85x11
65x20

Dec. DB Bench 5x10/20s
Bent Over BB Row 5x10/65
FP 5x15/80
Ab Roller 5x10

Door frame stretch 5x10sec.

85x11 and 65x20. You do know those count as cardio, right?
Depending on who you ask, anything more than 10 reps…sometimes even 5…lol

Yes sir. I am trying to stay on track with this 5/3/1 hard gainer program. The 85 called for 5+ and I got 6 more. And it calls for the 20 rep widowmaker set at the end. That’s what you get when you are stupid and have to start over. Going to stick it out till the end of this cycle and if all goes well, I will recalculate and go from there. I would really like to add some front squats on this thing. Just trying to decide what day. Thinking Thursdays. I also believe I need to change tactics on some of the assistance. Go heavier for 10 sets of 5 reps instead the other way around. My lats are still sleeping.

But any advice would be greatly appreciated.

You can switch out your regular squats for fronties, or just do them for the assistance work.