Olbermann Gone

[quote]Valor wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I wouldn’t mind if Chris Matthews had a minor heart attack. [/quote]

There was a time I respected Matthews, but he has turned into a limp dick, limp wristed, homo.

I wish we could allow the liberals to win…let them see just how shitty America would be…[/quote]

Nice high school insult on the gays, you’re on your way to matching Limbaugh’s towering intellect.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Just remember that “the party of tolerance” has done little different from demonizing their Conservative opponents. You have people like Maher who criticize the bashing of gays, yet promotes ideas of the lunacy of religion. And this is perpetuated by the Left ! You have a president who told everyone to tone down the political rhetoric yet suggested that people get in the faces of those who disagreed with his health care bill.

I am not saying the Right is any better, but this idea that only party is the hate-mongering propagandists from the Right is pure bullshit. [/quote]

Maher used to be cool. He’s gotten pretty annoying. His show also loses pretty much all credibility when ashton kutcher discuses economic policy. Was pretty badass when galafianakis lit up on air though.

Shoot Beck in the head.

Because it’s very unlikely that you hit any vital organ there, then drive a stake through his chest.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Shoot Beck in the head.

Because it’s very unlikely that you hit any vital organ there, then drive a stake through his chest.[/quote]

Spoken like a true liberal. If someone disagrees with you wish physical harm on them. You are a sick bunch of idiots.