T Nation

OKlahome Strongman for $$$$$

You Oklahoma folk need to get on this Heck I may drive down for this one its a Non NAS sanctioned event. Some not to darn heavy events and the tire is a Short distance.

entry form

Box Seats $25
Adults $18 / Kids (2-11) $12

Friday, September 14 �?� 7:30 p.m.

WHO IS OKLAHOMA'S STRONGEST MAN? Special guest emcee, Jim Ross of WWE fame, will let you know as eight contestants (per weight class) compete in timed events to determine a winner in each of the three different weight classes: 170-210 lbs.; 211-250 lbs.; and 251-open.

The events for each class are:

1. Beer Keg Carry: a timed event carrying a beer keg weighing approximately 175 lbs. for 60 feet, dropping it, running back to the start to get another keg to drop at the same point, and doing it again for a total of 3 kegs carried.

2. Dumbbell Farmer�??s Carry: a timed event carrying 1 dumbbell, weighing approximately 150-200 lbs., in each hand for approximately 100 feet.

3. Big Tire Flip: a timed event flipping a tire weighing approximately 650 lbs. approximately 30 feet.

4. Hand Over Hand Truck Pull: a timed event using a braided rope to pull a truck weighing approximately 7,500 lbs. about 50 feet.

5. Wheel Barrow Push: a timed event pushing a loaded wheel barrow approximately 100 feet.

Points will be awarded through fifth place in each event; the contestant in each weight class with the most cumulative points wins. In the event of a tie, the contestant with most first places wins. Prizes in the amount of $750.00 to first place, $300 to second place and $150 to third place in each weight class will be awarded.

There is NO ENTRY FEE; however, there are a limited number of spots, so call Jim Morris at 817.366.1784 to secure your spot NOW!

Oklahoma's Strongest Man ENTRY FORM

NOTE: The competitive events are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the show promoter.

Holy Hell... It's at a time I can attend!!

sweeet I may come down as well could visit some family and your ass as well