Oklahoma vs. Texas = 12:00ET

Anyone predict an upset.

Oklahoma +7

I would love to see an upset, not so confident it’s going to happen, but all bets are off in this series.

I live in Cincinnati so I would love to see Texas go down today. Also, Colt McCoy could throw six interceptions.

[quote]bdennis wrote:
I live in Cincinnati so I would love to see Texas go down today. Also, Colt McCoy could throw six interceptions.[/quote]

I hope you’re not counting on a Texas loss increasing your chances of making it into the BCS Championship Game.

Explain to me how someone ahead of us losing would not help our chances.

[quote]bdennis wrote:
I live in Cincinnati so I would love to see Texas go down today. Also, Colt McCoy could throw six interceptions.[/quote]

Didn’t you all lose your QB? Or you must be a Buckeye.

Yeah our qb hurt his wrist and our backup came in and ran for 200yds and 2 tds in the second half. I’m not saying we are going to the championship game but anyone losing in front of us helps.

I have Oklahoma pulling this one out, I see Bradford having a big day with the Oklahoma defense coming up big.

I guess Bradford won’t be having a big day now.

If this were the first game I’d ever watched, my comment would be “Colt McCoy needs to learn how to throw”.

[quote]OBoile wrote:
If this were the first game I’d ever watched, my comment would be “Colt McCoy needs to learn how to throw”.[/quote]

Seriously… he hasn’t thrown well all season, at least they came out stronger the second half as usual

[quote]bdennis wrote:
[/quote]

Because you have zero chance of making the national championship game no matter what happens. This isn’t news to you, is it?

I thoroughly enjoyed the game.

Especially the part where there were like, 200 yards of penalties called. Jesus wept.

I liked seeing Colt tackle, even though I didn’t particularly enjoy seeing him throw the ball away.

Is OU’s offensive line made out of glass this year? They had like, six guys out. And most of the penalties were called on them.

All in all, good defense on both teams. Kept the game close and enjoyable. Outcome was pretty cool too. Almost like Mack Brown was giving me a gift on my birthday.

In closing, Colt McCoy has the most punchable face of any football player I’ve ever seen.

The traffic on I 35 south coming out of OKC was crazy yesterday.
My prediction:
Oklahoma 20
Texas 3

[quote]eic wrote:
bdennis wrote:

Because you have zero chance of making the national championship game no matter what happens. This isn’t news to you, is it? [/quote]

How did that Texas Tech game work out for you?