Oklahoma HAD Kansas...

Now dont get me wrong, being from Texas and attending a Big 12 University down here, I in no way endorse Oklahoma. But I must admit I wanted them to crush Kansas last night. That game was so frustrating, the Okies had Kansas in their clutches until the rookie went for the alley-oop against a team that on average blocks 1 out of 5 shots, and is VICIOUS in the paint. Then 3 turnovers later gave Kansas a huge momentum swing, a couple of inexperienced and unneccessary fouls and rushed shots came and Kansas pulled away in the last 2 minutes. I damn near lost my voice screaming at the TV…

But redemption is coming this wednesday when Durant is gunna rip A&M and A.C. Law a new one. And all thats left for Bob Knight to do to make the tournament is beat Baylor and Iowa State. Bump for Big 12 basketball??

I agree, OU had Kansas, they couldn’t put it away.

I’m from Oklahoma, grew up an OU fan my whole life, and graduated from there a few years ago. It hurts to see your school come thisclose to beating a highly ranked opponent, and then letting it slip through their fingers.

After they tied the game, Taylor Griffin became more aggressive, which eventually led to him fouling out. I liked his play though, he wanted to take charge of the game, and put matters in his own hands.

They had chances, they couldn’t put it away. Props to OU for their efforts though.

BOOMER SOONER!!!

Definately props to OU, they might not be my favorite but the team is still young, and they threw up a hell of a ball game. This season was more of a “growing pains” year and I believe next year they will come back with fire in their stomach and blood in their teeth. BTW, Stoops is a pimp.

[quote]HandOfGod wrote:
Definately props to OU, they might not be my favorite but the team is still young, and they threw up a hell of a ball game. This season was more of a “growing pains” year and I believe next year they will come back with fire in their stomach and blood in their teeth. BTW, Stoops is a pimp.[/quote]

Yes, Stoops is a big-time pimp. Everyone in Norman loves him. He co-owns a restaurant with an extremely wealthy businessman in town, and he frequents the restaurant often, usually on Sundays to watch football. He is a very nice, humble person, and very easy to talk to.

Capel is doing the best with what he has. He is rebuilding a young team, and has them going in the right direction. I am a big-time supporter of Capel, as well as all the other coaches, and I know he will do good. Give it 3 years, we will be back on top again.

BOOMER SOONER!!!