T Nation

Okay to Start D-Bol on Week 3?

I have 30 cc of test enanthate and 325 10 mg d bol.

week 1: 250 mg enanthate
week 2: 500 mg enan
week 3-8:750 mg enan/60 mg d bol
week 9-10: 500 mg
week 11: 250 mg
week 12: 250 mg
pct: nolva and clomid

is there anything wrong with waiting until week 3 to start d bol? My supplier says that d bol is where you get your mass and that you should wait until the test is in your body before you start the d bol.

Is there any reason for pyramiding my test?

23 yrs old. 6’4 200lbs. lifted in high school and a few yrs after.(during that time it wasnt somethen that i did everyweek)
Since the first of january i have been in gym at least 4 days a week.
mon-chest/ tues-bis & tris/ wens-back & shoulder/ thurs-legs/ if i can get in another day i will do bis&tris again.
I know im jumpin into this quick as it will be my first cycle.

any information would be appreciated. thanks

I won’t answer about the rest but no, you really don’t need to pyramid your Test. Just run it at 500/mg throughout.

Man 6’4 and only 200 lbs… you must be a rail. Id be lying if i didnt tell you to eat more and hit the weights longer before you start but its your choice. first off IMO its better to start your class II orals once the test is in full swing. but the test is mass king. 2nd off DO NOT PYRAMID THE TEST your body will hate you for it. that will do nothing but give you more sides and make you an emotional mess. with 30 mL id go 10 weeks of 750 or 12 of 600.

I’ll third this. Don’t pyramid the test. If you’ll run 500mgs throughout you’ll be fine. And if you are going to run the dbol this way you’re probably best off running it from week 4. You’ll find test enth takes about that long to really reach high enough blood concentrations.

And what week were you going to start PCT?

2 weeks after last pin

thats not bad advice about starting your d-bol later in your cylce once all the test kicks in.

I love using the term “kicks in”

what will my body do if i pyramid the test or what will it not agree with?

thanks for the help.

Ask better quality questions:

What is the purpose of your pyramiding a long estered test in the first place?

That is just what my supplier told me 2 do.
He also said to take 60 to 90 mg of d bol a day. From my research I think 60mg will be alot to take. Should i pyramid my d bol and how many mg should I take and for how long?

[quote]69camaro wrote:
He also said to take 60 to 90 mg of d bol a day. From my research I think 60mg will be alot to take. Should i pyramid my d bol and how many mg should I take and for how long?[/quote]

Dealer’s are rarely reliable. I don’t care what drug you’re talking about.

[quote]69camaro wrote:
He also said to take 60 to 90 mg of d bol a day. From my research I think 60mg will be alot to take. Should i pyramid my d bol and how many mg should I take and for how long?[/quote]

Pyramiding is just basically pointless. If anything I think there is more of an argument for front-loading and some people say that is bullshit. As for the d-bol, I have taken up to 80mgs a day and at this point I will never go over 30mgs a day. It gives me headaches and makes me feel like total shit at high doses, but at lower doses I feel pretty good. It’s a case of ‘more is not always better’… For me anyways.

There’s no good reason to pyramid anything you’re taking. And if your dealer told you you should take 90mg of d-bol a day I wouldn’t listen to another word of advice out of his mouth.

Since you’ll be running it while the test will be at peak concentration as opposed to using it as a kickstart, I would start with 40mg per day. That should give you all the results you need. Going higher than that will really increase bloating and potential gyno issues.

Even at 40mg, you’ll need to have an AI on hand, which you made no mention of in your cycle layout.

Is Exemestane ok as an ai? or what would u prefer?

Fluctuating blood levels are your concern with pyramiding. I dont really understand why you feel as though you need to>? 90mg of d-bol is nuts i think maybe he was pushing a little there? maybe 90 mg of anadrol? that would make more sense.

armidex seems to be the first choice around here it works great and its dirt cheap :wink:

oh yeah, anti-estrogens are mandatory at least in my opinion on Dbol. 30mg is enough per day. I would say just take it the first 2-3 weeks and run it and the end to keep blood levels stable, but it is not mandatory at the end. Get ready for some insane back pumps from hell! That shit make me strong and big as hell but a lot of it was fat as my diet sucked at that time.

you’ll just have to learn how you react. I myself can be on a 500 mg test with 50 mg d-bol and not need and AI at all.

Good answers froms the boys above.

Some thoughts:
I have never exceeded 50mg ED with dbol. I’m not sure you really need to. It seems to be the point of diminshing returns.
I like the idea of running 750mg for 9 weeks and using your last 750mg to taper out. That should be a nice starter cycle especially with the dbol.
Exemestane is very nice though almost everyone goes with a-dex and it is cheaper than aromasin.
750mg of Test a week and 50mg of dbol puts you on the border IMO for needing an AI or not. 6.25mg of Aromasin of .25mg of A-dex EOD ought to handle it while on the dbol, scale back to E3D after that. AI’s are overused and they do kill gains.
To piggy back of Game_over I can run 750Test a week and 450Deca a week with a month of 50mg dbolED and not need a true AI. I do use and like proviron though.