Okay to Refrigerate Surge and Grow!?

Just wondering if it’s okay to refrigerate a Surge or Grow! shake or meal? I’m thinking if it doesn’t have any effect on the supplement then I will put my Surge shake in the fridge for about an hour before my workout to get it nice and cold. For Grow! I plan to make some of the foods from John Berardi’s Gourmet Nutrition E-Book and I noticed he uses Grow! Formula in some of them. So I’m sure some of the meals may get stored away in the fridge.

Why don’t you just keep the water in the fridge and mix it when you are ready? I keep the milk cold and then just mix the Grow! when I want. Also for all coffe lovers: I used a cup of strong coffe COLD, let it cool down, and added to the milk then Grow! Capputino flavored Grow. It was a nice variation

[quote]provy07 wrote:
Just wondering if it’s okay to refrigerate a Surge or Grow! shake or meal? I’m thinking if it doesn’t have any effect on the supplement then I will put my Surge shake in the fridge for about an hour before my workout to get it nice and cold. For Grow! I plan to make some of the foods from John Berardi’s Gourmet Nutrition E-Book and I noticed he uses Grow! Formula in some of them. So I’m sure some of the meals may get stored away in the fridge.[/quote]

It’s fine.