Ok to Run Test E Right Now?

Hey guys, I find myself in a sort of dilemma. First let me explain my current situation:

I recently completed a 8 week cycle of 400mg Test Prop / week. For PCT I am currently in my 2nd week of a Test taper protocol

The reason I only did an 8 week cycle is because that was all the drugs I could get at the time. However, today my source got in touch with me and I can now get as much Test Enth as I want.

As far as I know Test Enth is only really effective for longer cycles (8 weeks+). So my first question is this: would it be ok for me to run an 8 week cycle of test Enth (lets say 500mg/w) right now, or would I be better off finishing my current PCT, waiting 8 weeks or so, then using the Test Enth?

My other question is: is it possible (not optimal but possible) to use Test Enth for a Test Taper Protocol (as unfortunately I cant get a shorter ester like Prop and clomid/nolva is fucking impossible to get here in Australia)?

Thanks in advance

[quote]GGlife wrote:
Hey guys, I find myself in a sort of dilemma. First let me explain my current situation:

I recently completed a 8 week cycle of 400mg Test Prop / week. For PCT I am currently in my 2nd week of a Test taper protocol

The reason I only did an 8 week cycle is because that was all the drugs I could get at the time. However, today my source got in touch with me and I can now get as much Test Enth as I want.

As far as I know Test Enth is only really effective for longer cycles (8 weeks+). So my first question is this: would it be ok for me to run an 8 week cycle of test Enth (lets say 500mg/w) right now, or would I be better off finishing my current PCT, waiting 8 weeks or so, then using the Test Enth?

My other question is: is it possible (not optimal but possible) to use Test Enth for a Test Taper Protocol (as unfortunately I cant get a shorter ester like Prop and clomid/nolva is fucking impossible to get here in Australia)?

Thanks in advance[/quote]
I would say this.
get your hands on the enth
test is test and you are better off having too much than not enough. if you have enough prop, continue with your current plan. or you can
adjust your dosages accordingly and use the enth for the rest of your taper.
make sure you recover properly from this last 8 week cycle and then re-plan a new cycle for later using the remaining test you got from your source.

it is possible to use the enth for your taper.
infact I find it eaiser than using minute every day dosing from the prop

Thanks for the info man :slight_smile: