Ok to Drink Winnie?

i have that kangaroo gear the 50mg/cc and i read on a few site you can drink the gear or put it under your tongue to absorb and it will have the same effects. Is this true about being just as effective? i heard from someone (not sure if hes informed) that you only get 20% of the gear if you drink it.

I have drank winny in the past because I was getting sick of sticking myself daily.

I did notice that it didn’t work as well as injecting.

I would say just inject the 50mg daily and deal with it.

Plus, it really taste like shit. Awful!!!

Having said that, what do you plan on stacking it with?

Its something like 20% less absorbed orally, not 20% effective.

Why would you want to? Sticking yourself is going to be easier on your liver and more effective overall. And if you aren’t worried about liver damage, then why not just take oral winstrol instead?

Off topic: Rushman aren’t you on the OM board, as well?

My advice-- if you are worried about the small pain you get from an injection,then you shouldnt be using AAS or anywhere near them. The last thing you should be worried about is the small pinch you get from an injection…

If you are going to use AAS, use them the way they are meant to be used. I never advise anyone to half ass anything… why half ass something like this? I dont understand why you would even think to drink it… Inject it or sell it and stay away from AAS.

bmc

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Off topic: Rushman aren’t you on the OM board, as well?[/quote]

Super off topic thread hijack : I asked him that same question in a PM. Turns out his avatar is someone sort of famous dude so multiple guys use it. No he’s not

Resume transmission

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Why would you want to? Sticking yourself is going to be easier on your liver and more effective overall. And if you aren’t worried about liver damage, then why not just take oral winstrol instead?

Off topic: Rushman aren’t you on the OM board, as well?[/quote]

No, I’m not. Strange, your the second person who has asked me that in the last 2 days.

What is the OM board anyway?

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Cortes wrote:

Super off topic thread hijack : I asked him that same question in a PM. Turns out his avatar is someone sort of famous dude so multiple guys use it. No he’s not

Resume transmission[/quote]

The guy in my avatar is sort of famous in Russia. He is not really known in the US though.

Who cares anyway?

Is it OK to drink piss? Sure you wont die but i dont think id be chompin at the bit to try it, well same goes with winstrol.

[quote]rushman wrote:
sapasion wrote:
Cortes wrote:

Resume transmission

The guy in my avatar is sort of famous in Russia. He is not really known in the US though.

Who cares anyway?[/quote]

There’s a guy on another steroid board with the exact same avatar. I figured it was you. Quite a coincidence.