T Nation

Ok, Quick Question...

how do I gain? I drank serious mass 2 measuring cup scoops if a 12lber weight gainer, yesterday with 20z of milk… and after that I took a huge crap… does that mean im lactose intolerant ?

Doesn’t BCAA’s does the job for this? to break down large amount of amino acids an into my muscles for recovery and growth?

And also… Platinum Hydrowhey From ON I’ve been reading…

Hydrolyzing breaks larger proteins down into smaller pieces that are able to get into your system rapidly, enabling your muscles to start rebuilding quickly…

so what should I do, if I shit every meal afterward? should I take BCAA’s in every meal?

In what time frame was this deification from finishing your shake? Did you get gas, bloating, cramps during/after drinking then went doodie?

What consistency is your poop? It’s normal to crap more once you start to eat more. I ran out of reasons to use different words for feces <—Wait just got another one in.

Benefiber.

One thank you note per year will do, please don’t send anymore than that.

ON hydrowhey is incredibly expensive. I doubt its hydrolized vs isolate that is making or breaking your gains.

You made a post the other day in a similar vein. SHAKES AND POWDER WILL NOT MAKE YOU GAIN WEIGHT. Total calories is all that matters. Shakes are just a convenient way to get extra calories.

How many calories are you eating per day? Plug a normal days worth of food into Fitday and give an accurate number.

[quote]moe198920 wrote:
how do I gain? I drank serious mass 2 measuring cup scoops if a 12lber weight gainer, yesterday with 20z of milk… and after that I took a huge crap… does that mean im lactose intolerant ?

Doesn’t BCAA’s does the job for this? to break down large amount of amino acids an into my muscles for recovery and growth?

Hydrolyzing breaks larger proteins down into smaller pieces that are able to get into your system rapidly, enabling your muscles to start rebuilding quickly…

so what should I do, if I shit every meal afterward? should I take BCAA’s in every meal?[/quote]

BCAA’s don’t ‘break down large amount of amino acids’. Branched Chain Amino Acids ARE amino acids. They do nothing for digestion.

[quote]moe198920 wrote:

so what should I do, if I shit every meal afterward? should I take BCAA’s in every meal?[/quote]

Go to beginner’s section

If I get the squits after eating a bunch of ice cream, does that mean I didn’t absorb that shit so I can eat as much as I like?

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
In what time frame was this deification from finishing your shake? [/quote]

Deification? As in worshipping the porcelain God? I think you’ve got the wrong end though.

If the OP is worried about milk, then try to mix the protein shake with water. Also, if you think it isn’t digesting, take some betaine HCL (available at any health food store) with it to assist in digestion.

And if you think you’re going to get hyooge after one protein shake, you’re sadly mistaken.

You might at least try a tub of Metabolic Drive. Biotest is kind enough to provide this site for free, at least once buy something from them to show appreciation.

[quote]moe198920 wrote:
how do I gain? [/quote]

Eat more?

yorik, thanks for the comment, but lol I dont think Im going to get big with one shake, I have a bulking diet constructed thank you very, very much. I just blended it with a blender, instead of a real shaker, its better, but when I’m not home its very hard to digest with all the chunks…