Ok. Now Why?

In the minds of much of the world, yes. In my mind, no.

JP, I wasn’t speak of you with that commment. You hadn’t crossed my mind. I was referring to the hypotheticals presented earlier, about deserters and such.

I would have to say the average American feels the same way about Canadians these days. They just don’t care.

Let’s face it. If you had a leader who evenly remotely cared about doing the right thing instead of the politically expedient course, you’d be a lot better off.

Maybe his T levels are low???

[quote]hedo wrote:
I would have to say the average American feels the same way about Canadians these days. They just don’t care.

Let’s face it. If you had a leader who evenly remotely cared about doing the right thing instead of the politically expedient course, you’d be a lot better off.

Maybe his T levels are low???[/quote]

Who defines what is right?

JPBear,

I’ve been reading your responses about the Liberal’s, and am just wondering:

Do you really think things would be different if any other party were in power.

Now, back to the topic. I served in the IDF for 3 years back when the “patriot” missle was still America’s big gun. I can honestly tell you they overated it, it rarely worked (about 5-10% of real world tests were passed), and it often caused more damage than the missle being fired at us — these were just tests, although they were conducted without US intervention or help.

I question the evidence about the new missle shield. First, there is none. Second, I would be more comfortable with an advanced 3rd party army, such as the IDF, testing it out rather than believing what Dr. (HAHA) Bush is telling us.

Finally, I love Vancouver. Best Place in the WORLD!!! I live in Toronto right now, and I also do not believe people would miss this city if it was destroyed. It always smells like garbage here…

Rockhard4eva, in response to your perplexing and well thought out question:

Yes.

Um is that all? You are disappointing me here.

t bone,

Thanks for the straight answer.

If the “much” of the rest of the world condones terrorism, then their opinions are automatically invalid.

JeffR

rockhard wrote:

“I also do not believe people would miss this city if it was destroyed. It always smells like garbage here…”

What an unbelievably irresponsible statement.

Hard to believe anyone would type those words.

JeffR

as for japan doing anything. they are not alowed to have any military action outsider their country do to the treaties from WW2 just like germany and itally. funny thing is they have the second biggest defence budget on earth

and as for people not caring about sept 11th. well look at america. everyone was all pissed for a bit. then after that saying u cared became a fashion statement. like in the system of a down video. when the lady says dropping bombs on children just isnt the answear. i havnt listen to that band once after seeing that stupid video. mentalities like that is why their armenian bretheren have been and still face genoside. look at america now. most ppl dont care what happens in iraq. they really deep down dont care about sept 11th. they do anuff to not look bad. they dont want to be looked at badly for not caring. but as long as they have their flag sticker on their car they are ok with doing nothing. look at it like this would the USA of the 40’s and 50’s put up with that shit? sept 11th was a terror attack on civialians. ask any kid now what month pearl harbor happened in. they wont know. but when it happened. it was a military action on soldiers. and in responmce we killed whole cities. now in return some one kills lots of out civilian in new york we take forever to do something about it. then when we do. we are carefull to not hurt anyone. we are very PC. we arent bombing kids. we are not killing women. and knowing we’re like this this is why those countries send mobs of men with women and children and armed men to attack, cause we wont fire back. if sept 11th had happened in the 50’s we would own all of the middle east now. americans make me sick. and i was patriotic enuff to join the army on the day i turned 17. and even though i had a 89 on my ASVAB i went 11 series and was a infantry solder. i believed and still do a real man should live up to his responcibility. i think everyone male and female should be forced to give time back. like in germany and isreal. you do time in the military no mater what. and if u dont want to. like in germany enter a essay and if its accepted you can do some cival servise instead. but everyone should be forced to give back for all the things the get to enjoy because of the sacrifices of others. but people dont care anymore. they really dont care about sept 11th. all they care about is living close to starbuck and crispy cremes. good shows on cable. and looking fashionable. thats why the football player who gave up million to go be a ranger should be a national hero/ i believe his name was tillman [i dont watch football]

and as for canuck hating america. they sure do love our malls. and swarm them like a plague of locusts on the weekends.and when i lived in toronto [going back this summer] they were always polite and very cool to me. i dont think people hate americans. i think what they hate is out obsession with stupid shit. like asshole owner of the mavericks having a tvshow to give away a million dollars to someone to help. he should of took that money and helped the schools in dallas. put art programs back in. do something to help the people. thats why even though he fucked the defence budget i love bill clinton. like he said we have anuff money to fix all the problems in america. but whos gona do it? everyone waits for someone else to do it. wich is bad mathmatics cause it never gets done. that lazy arrogant air is why ppl hate americans. its what u always hear. " i hate lazy decadent americans"

i know i am all over the place but thats what reading all of this made me think of!!

Scc

Defending your country against a missle attack at no cost to his own government…sounds about right to me.

I wish somone would offer to defend our country against missle attacks, at no cost, and only wish to base the system here. Any volunteer’s???

Hey All,

I was just joking. I do not want to see all of Toronto destroyed. Just a few people and certain sections…
If only more rednecks and hicks voted the conservatives to power, these people probably would not have been allowed to enter the country. I hate you Mr. Chan and Ms. Apu.

HAHa

[quote]relentlessfury wrote:
i know i am all over the place but thats what reading all of this made me think of!![/quote]

You are all over the place. The only thesis I can distill out of your post is that America makes you sick because we don’t shoot women and children. Spoken like a true patriot.

Second that on conscription. Including males and females. I don’t see why women should stay at home while men serve, especially if they want to be treated equally.

What infantry div were you in?

relentlessfury,

Please take your lithium and your haldol.

Your psychotic flight of ideas is downright frightening.

Good luck!!!

JeffR