Ok.... I'll say it once again....

way ahead of you, karma. Already done! I saw your transformation pictures from 194 lbs. to 110 lbs. and the one where you posed nude with your fun parts censored. They were um… gratuitious.

~karma~, you are indeed a naughty girl. :wink:

And now, after nearly going blind wading through [i]TONS[/i] of CT’s articles, posts and pics… We are back to what this little thread was supposed to be about!

Ahhh, yes… Lust is a good (and motivational) thing. :wink:

Thank you Karma!!! That pic was just what us gals needed. I am now going to step away from the chocolate temptation staring me down and step into my gym asap!!!

Erika - Ironic isn’t it that when these pics first came out and I made my not-so-shy evaluation of their motivational merrit, I was scolded and diss’d as some emotional flake that wanted a LTR instead of simply wanting some sexy ass pics to keep the determination going. Seems that it’s PC for men to get motivation out of watching fitness bunnies lifting pink dumbells but it’s wrong if we flip the scales on 'em. Ah well. Fuck it. I likes 'em big, strong, hard and emotionally/intellectually independent. (Bald with a goatee is a bonus.) And I’m not about to apologize for it! :wink:

Don’t ever apologize for anything, hon. :wink:

I say fuck it too Karma!!! The women on this forum work hard and want to see some pics of men who do the same. The number of threads containing provacative female pictures far out number that of our male counterparts. I wish more of the muscle bound t-men would sac up and post too. We like eye candy too dammit!! We have hormones too!!

I’ll sack up i guess. ericka, you’ve already seen this. I’m still tryin to find more.

MD: And to think ya don’t know the half of how naughty I am… :wink: I’m thinking I need to take a trip up north soon. Got room on your couch?

Ericka: Amen, sista! Occasionally we get a few T-men threads going but I say we start interjecting pics into completely unrelated threads. Sort of a subliminal thing…

NastyNaptown: Sweet! Got any with some more skin showing (your’s, that is)?

hey ericka… don’t worry bout the whole t-men thing. if you go to a powerlifting meet, you’ll get to see all that AND a bag of chips.

these powerlifters are notorious for dropping trau in front of strangers.

Here’s some of Nasty’s skin!!! Don’t know bout you gals but I wanna see more skin!!!

Bobu- Boy that’s a perk I wasn’t even counting on. You going to Sac next weekend?

Hey Karma- I say you boycott anymore thong shots until the men throw down some more skin…justa thought.

you betcha… i have to go handle all the guys that are competing from diablo.

i tell you what. i sucks putting on/taking off those goddamn canvas suits.

especially garrett’s. that damn suit was a bitch to get off last time.

You know, Ericka, I’m still waiting for those pics of P-DOG. :wink:

Didn’t P-DOG supposedly take them like a week ago. I think you intimidate him MD. (it is, afterall, an easy thing to do)

Love ya P-DOG!!!

Ericka, he claims the roll of film isn’t finished yet. I’ll be all dried up by the time I get any pics from him. Heehee.

Hon, you’re welcome anytime but I don’t suggest you come before June. We’re not in full swing for the summer before then.

“I wish more of the muscle bound t-men would sac up and post too.”

“Didn’t P-DOG supposedly take them like a week ago. I think you intimidate him MD. (it is, afterall, an easy thing to do)”

you have a digital camera and a scanner. i have neither. it would have been a lot easier for me to get these pics on here if you could have taken them.

i have taken a few pics but who know what the quality is, not to mention when in the hell i will be able to get them scanned.

its so wonderful to have such great friends that are always willing to help out.

Alright I give up. MD, I am gonna take one for the team here. I’ll get the camera this weekend. Just for you oh P-DOG. No pussin out either!!