T Nation

OJ Murdered Due to 'Roid Rage

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,231034,00.html

“One theory that I came to subscribe to was supplied by a freelance writer and his brother, who was a Harvard forensic psychiatrist. To this day it makes the most sense: Simpson was having steroid rage. This wasn?t from being on steroids, but from getting off of them. He?d been addicted to them for years when he took a pounding in football and stuck with them later for rheumatoid arthritis.”

Jesus Henry Christ

[quote]4est wrote:

“One theory that I came to subscribe to was supplied by a freelance writer and his brother, who was a Harvard forensic psychiatrist. To this day it makes the most sense: Simpson was having steroid rage. This wasn?t from being on steroids, but from getting off of them. He?d been addicted to them for years when he took a pounding in football and stuck with them later for rheumatoid arthritis.”

Jesus Henry Christ[/quote]

Let me ask you do you juice ? And if so have you ever attempted murder on anyone during your low period after comming off cycle ?

I have taken gear for a long time much more than a few months , and never thought of killing a person during the low period when I first get off cycle…

Now because OJ was found not guilty …I’ll say it like this…If OJ killed those people it had nothing to do with gear ,and everything to do with the JUICE …

Easy now skippy…

I was quoting the linked article.

The arthritis drugs would most likely be corticosteroids which are completely different than AAS.

[quote]4est wrote:
Easy now skippy…

I was quoting the linked article.[/quote]

Don’t bother, he’s on the gear. He’ll rip your arms off for looking at him funny.

[quote]4est wrote:
Easy now skippy…

Oh sorrythere bro I thought it was your theory … The author of that article is a TOOL .

[quote]4est wrote:
Easy now skippy…

LOL… Don’t worry Est. Gerry enjoys traveling this site yelling at everybody.

LOUD VOICES!!!

LOL.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
4est wrote:
Easy now skippy…

I was quoting the linked article.

LOL… Don’t worry Est. Gerry enjoys traveling this site yelling at everybody.

LOUD VOICES!!!

LOL.[/quote]

“I DON’T KNOW WHAT WE’RE YELLING ABOUT!?!?!”

Why do you think the called him the “Juice”.

Wow, I never knew there were snortable steroids. Sign me up!!!

[quote]simon-hecubus wrote:
Wow, I never knew there were snortable steroids. Sign me up!!![/quote]

Its called “cocaine.”

They call him the juice as a reference to Orange Juice. Zap Branigan’s joke is a failure, lol.

P.S: I’m flaming Zap because of steroids.

[quote]t3h_Squirr3l wrote:
P.S: I’m flaming …[/quote]

You sure are!

[quote]Mike Sullivan wrote:
The arthritis drugs would most likely be corticosteroids which are completely different than AAS.[/quote]

Agreed. although, some Cortisteroids
do list Agitation as a side effect. also as a person who uses them i’ve gotta tell you that sometimes they make me get angry quicker.

The juice put the thoughts in his head!! They weren’t there to begin with. It was roids!

Don’t you guys know that?

lol.

[quote]4est wrote:

During the trial I remember one of those TV mags like ‘Hard Copy’ interviewed a steriod dealer who claims he sold Simpson a brief case full of roids. Enough to last for years he said. So it’s possible.

It’s also possible he murdered because he’s a jealous narcissistic asshole.

[quote]johnny_law wrote:
It’s also possible he murdered because he’s a jealous narcissistic asshole.
[/quote]

Naw man. The roids dreve them to their house. The roids helped OJ put on the leather gloves. And the roids went about, found the weapon and handed the weapon to OJ.

Then roids helped OJ break into the house and kill them both. Then roids went around back and got rid of the weapon and gloves and other shit while OJ was waiting in te car.

Afterwards the roids got in the car and chauffeured OJ away from the crime scene.

Roids did it. I’m sure of it.

[quote]4est wrote:

Ah, it all makes sense now.
Those evil roids!
The poor man was corrupted.
Actually, he didn’t even do it. He was framed by the white man.

[quote]deanosumo wrote:
Ah, it all makes sense now.
Those evil roids!
The poor man was corrupted.
Actually, he didn’t even do it. He was framed by the white man.[/quote]
Yes, but the white man was on roids’, so couldnt help himself, the roids’ made him do it…