T Nation

Oil Thread

No, not valvoline.

I read this in the bulk thread.

2) Oils:

Olive oil, Fish oil, Flax oil, Safflower oil. Do yourself a favor and buy a bottle of each of these. It's a pricey initial investment, but they last a while.

Use olive or safflower for cooking and on salads.

Save the fish and flax for taking straight shots. It's not pretty and it doesn't taste good, but each tablespoon adds 14g of good fats and 120 cals. 2 tbs with every P+F meal and you're adding 720 cals to your daily intake.

I don't really take any additional oils. I just eat healthy and take amplified mass.

I wanted to discuss the pros of the different oils, thought it was interesting. Teach the grasshopper.

There's really not much to say here other than all oils except trans fat offer health benefits.

And it requires too much writing and reading to post about all this here.

I think you should read the dozens and dozens of articles on fats ALONE on this board or just pick up a nutrition metabolism book.

Monos and sats are best for cooking (eg, butter, lard, canola, olive, bacon grease).

EAT some fish.

Use polys for shakes and salads or whatever else.

Grasshopper: You need a more thorough education on nutrition as a WHOLE.

Also, fats are the easiest macronutrient to overconsume and when in a caloric surplus, excessive fat intake most prone to add to body fat gain.

Porcini mushroom olive oil

That's all I have to add.

15W40 FTW!!!

I change my cooking oil every 3,000 chicken breasts.

coconut oil

poo ass bitch

...wtf