Ohio? Who's That??

Ahahahaha, poor Fuckeyes got routed by the undeserving underdog Florida.

HOW BOUT THAT SEC!!!

I’m not entirely shocked that florida won, but I can’t believe how they just beat up on OSU.

[quote]throwloud wrote:
I’m not entirely shocked that florida won, but I can’t believe how they just beat up on OSU.

[/quote]

Defense. Pure defense. Fla shut them down.

First Michigan, then OSU? Does the Big-10 know how to play football in January?

Maybe next time you guys try showing up.

I jhave always said that the Big-10 is a legend in their own minds.

Yeah, I didn’t really have Florida as much of an underdog, although I am surprised by the lopsided outcome.

Was definitely Florida’s day, although I certainly doubt that would be a consistent outcome if they played more than once.

Ginn touched the ball one time and scored a 93 yard touchdown, and then was gone for the rest of the game. That’s a serious player to lose.

Not taking anything away from Florida though, they kicked ass.

Oh, and Ragoo, for the record, Penn State beat their SEC team this Bowl Year. Just saying… :wink:

Well I guess this is a prime example of why you go ahead and play the game!

There was a lot of talk about how Florida didn’t deserve to be there and how outclassed they were by Ohio State. Vindication is sweet!

Congratulations to the team and the coaches. They played their hearts out and proved who is the best this year!

GO GATORS!!!

I found quite a bit of joy in that game as well!

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:

Oh, and Ragoo, for the record, Penn State beat their SEC team this Bowl Year. Just saying… :wink:

[/quote]

In what, the “Nobody Bowl”? :stuck_out_tongue:

To echo what other’s have been saying… I was expecting (and hoping, for that matter) for a closer game.

Would I be ruining the thread if I brought up the giants?

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:

[/quote]

And Wisconsin beat their SEC opponent.

Heh, of course those were the Big 10’s only two bowl wins.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
throwloud wrote:

Defense. Pure defense. Fla shut them down.[/quote]

On the other side of the ball, OSU’s defense couldn’t get the job done either. They couldn’t get a stop when they needed one and often looked lost and confused by Florida’s multiple formations and shifts.

I also now believe that Bosie State could have put up some points on OSU, especially with some of the gadget and trick plays they use. I think this year is a perfect scenario for the “+1 game.” Boise State vs. Florida for the championship.

I remember that thread from a couple of months ago where everyone was bashing on the SEC. I said wait for Florida to win. LSU destroyed ND, Florida destroyed Ohio State.

Bitches.

I don’t follow tennis.

OSU didn’t even belong on the same field.

Florida would beat them 10 times out of 10.

College football needs a playoff system.

OSwho? Very much glad OSwho? got that ass waxed. I really wish Herbstriet and Corso would go suck a dick b/c all they ever do is cling onto the nutsack of the Big 10 and look what happened. I am glad all the media talked their bullshit about how the speed of UF wouldn’t matter b/c OSwho? was going to to just kill the poor little Gators. The media helped UF by fueling their desire to kick OSwho’s? butt.

And to all those who were talking crap on the other thread several weeks ago after UF got pick over Michigan, what do you have to say now? Shit, OSwho? showed they didn’t even belong in that game. And as an Auburn alum and fan, all I can say to UF is congratulations but WE GOT YOU, BITCHES!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!

Since PSU joined the Big Ten they’ve been 8-2 in bowl games beating Tennessee 3 x, Auburn once, A&M once, FSU once, Oregon once, and Kentucky once. They’ve lost to Auburn and Florida.

Wisconsin has an excellent bowl record also. The rest is mediocre.

Troy Smith got sacked more times than he completed passes.

Everyone look - the Buckeyes really do bleed scarlet and gray. Or scarlet, at least. Ouch.

OSU lost because they scored first. Whoever gets scored on first in the BCS title game wins.

[quote]MikeyKBiatch wrote:
I don’t follow tennis.[/quote]

Yeah, me neither.

[quote]rsg wrote:
MikeyKBiatch wrote:
I don’t follow tennis.

Yeah, me neither.[/quote]

Really? I thought tennis was really popular over there? Along with that other weird sport that’s sort of like American Football but not nearly as cool and with smaller and slower athletes…

And before anyone gets pissy, I’m just joking. Plus, both my grandpas helped save Englands ass in WWII, so shut it :wink:

Back on topic (sort of) Tom63 makes an excellent point. Penn State and Wisconsin are the only good teams in the Big 10…