OHIO STATE vs. MICHIGAN

Michigan Defense better then Ohio States… hahhahaha. When was the last time Ohio State had a sub par defense. Just a reminder, this “young” ohio state defense was supposed to be the whole reason the Buckeyes would struggle this year. I guess somebody missed a loop there.

My prediction:

Michigan will leave their jock strap at home like they always do in big games. Henne has yet to beat OSU, and I don’t see that happening when they are #1 in the nation. It will be a good game, and it will live up to the hype for OSU fans at least.

OSU 38 - UM 17

[quote]buckaroo wrote:
I don’t care for either team…but UM fans, I think I would have to put your team ahead of OSU in the rankings. Why? I’m looking at OSU’s schedule and noticed that, aside from Texas, not a single opponent they played this season is ranked…hmmmmmm!

[/quote]

Are you kidding me??? You gotta stop smokin that wacky grass Buckaroo!!! I love it when wagon hoppers whip out the " aside from _____ they haven’t played anybody this year".

ASIDE MY ASS!! You can’t just take a game out of a teams schedule! Thats why they play them. Bucks went into Texas and stomped on the horns!! They’ve won every game on their schedule, what more do you want.

Aside from ND, Michigan has done Jack this year. Blah Blah Blah… I guess your win at ND doesn’t mean anything then huh. It works both ways buckaroo. Jump on that wagon and try to come up with 50 million reasons why OSU should be #2, then send it in to the polls where OSU has taken a unanimous #1 vote the last few weeks!!

[quote]Destroyer44 wrote:
buckaroo wrote:
I don’t care for either team…but UM fans, I think I would have to put your team ahead of OSU in the rankings. Why? I’m looking at OSU’s schedule and noticed that, aside from Texas, not a single opponent they played this season is ranked…hmmmmmm!

Are you kidding me??? You gotta stop smokin that wacky grass Buckaroo!!! I love it when wagon hoppers whip out the " aside from _____ they haven’t played anybody this year".

ASIDE MY ASS!! You can’t just take a game out of a teams schedule! Thats why they play them. Bucks went into Texas and stomped on the horns!! They’ve won every game on their schedule, what more do you want.

Aside from ND, Michigan has done Jack this year. Blah Blah Blah… I guess your win at ND doesn’t mean anything then huh. It works both ways buckaroo. Jump on that wagon and try to come up with 50 million reasons why OSU should be #2, then send it in to the polls where OSU has taken a unanimous #1 vote the last few weeks!! [/quote]

Oh, I forgot, the voters are the experts…no one should question their motives. They can’t be wrong. Face it OSU played a weak schedule. Texas is not the same team from last year. Texas lost to KSU…(don’t give me shit about their QB going down. No excuse). You guys did look good against Northwestern and Northern Iliinois, though. GO BIG BLUE!!!

Michigan gives up fewer yards, but Ohio State has a big advantage in scoring defense.

We have the edge in almost every category…which gives us a 51% chance of winning.

[quote]pimpinthebox wrote:
GO BLUE.

THE Ohio State Douchebags 20, i will let them have 2 touchdowns, but only through air, and not on Leon Hall. The Michigan defensive line will not allow more than 50 yards rushing, sorry Pittman. Gonzalez will have the 2 catches.
Now, the Wolverines…31. Breaston punt return TD, Manningham 2 TD’s, Hart 1 TD, and REVIS FG.
Remember it, right it down, take a picture.
Michigan Wolverines Nat’l Champs Fool!
[/quote]

Shit. Why play the game. You got the whole thing scripted. Wait? Is it…fixed?

buckaroo wrote:

Aside from ND, Michigan has done Jack this year. Blah Blah Blah… I guess your win at ND doesn’t mean anything then huh. It works both ways buckaroo. Jump on that wagon and try to come up with 50 million reasons why OSU should be #2, then send it in to the polls where OSU has taken a unanimous #1 vote the last few weeks!! [/quote]

Earth to dipshits! It doesn’t matter! You are 1-2 in the polls! You PLAY ONE ANOTHR in FIVE DAYS! THE WINNER WILL be ranked AHEAD of the loser! Hello!?

[quote]BSchroeder wrote:
Michigan gives up fewer yards, but Ohio State has a big advantage in scoring defense.

We have the edge in almost every category…which gives us a 51% chance of winning.[/quote]

51-percent, huh? Wow.

Here’s an idea! Everyone WATCH the game. This will be a classic no matter who you root for. Try to realize this: It’s #1 vs. #2. Last game of the year. Both undefeated. Biggest rivalry in college football, MAYBE in all of sports. HOW could this be bigger? It can’t. So relax. There is no NEED to talk shit. The teams are PLAYING. It’s gonna be settled on the field. So shut and watch the game. Then the winners can talk shit.

[quote]Hack Wilson wrote:
BSchroeder wrote:

We have the edge in almost every category…which gives us a 51% chance of winning.

51-percent, huh? Wow.

Here’s an idea! Everyone WATCH the game. This will be a classic no matter who you root for. Try to realize this: It’s #1 vs. #2. Last game of the year. Both undefeated. Biggest rivalry in college football, MAYBE in all of sports. HOW could this be bigger? It can’t. So relax. There is no NEED to talk shit. The teams are PLAYING. It’s gonna be settled on the field. So shut and watch the game. Then the winners can talk shit.[/quote]

Talk shit…and burn couches!!

In all fairness Destroyer, I’m just breaking your balls. I’m taking it out on the #1 team in the nation because my team got eliminated from any bowl when they got shut out by FUCKING WAKE FOREST!!! I am very bitter after this weekend.

But hey OSU and UM fans, whoever wins will probably play Notre Dame for a title. I just don’t think they will have a rematch for OSU and UM. For some reason the BCS is loving USC and Notre Dame again. So, is that fair to UM if ND jumps in front of them? Looks very likely! Notre Dame will just not go away!!

Hack I think you are lost my friend. The thread is named Ohio State vs. Michigan. This isn’t the thread to be bashing the game as a whole. It’s going to be an unbelievable game. And the hype before will contribute a lot to that. Let it be. Go watch figure skating or something that suits you more.

uh,besides nd, michigan also beat Wisconsin who is 10/1.
nooge

uh,besides nd, michigan also lost to The Ohio State University who is 12/0.
nooge[/quote]

I crack myself up.

As an MSU fan I hope both teams lose…

From a fan’s perspactive, I have to go with OSU by the rules.

Going by my gut instinct I’d go with Michigan just because Ohioans are like forgeiners.

nooge[/quote]

and… Wisconsin is so overrated its not even funny. Outside of OSU and Michigan, the Big Ten was overrated this year.

Its ok pimpinthebox, we all know you hopped on to the UM wagon because your beloved Hoosiers are terrible once again.

“Texas lost to KSU”
Hell yeah…GO Cats…The cats are back. We are gonna be one hell of a team in the near future. Watch out for both the QB and RB. Freemon and Patton are both true freshman. Freeman is 18 years old and has a lot of potential.

Hack I think you are lost my friend. The thread is named Ohio State vs. Michigan. This isn’t the thread to be bashing the game as a whole. It’s going to be an unbelievable game. And the hype before will contribute a lot to that. Let it be. Go watch figure skating or something that suits you more. [/quote]

How did I bash the game? I love this game. I said that talking about who has the toughest schedule, etc. is shit for another time. These two teams PLAY in five days. READ my post and you can see why this game does not NEED hype. #1 vs. #2 in the last game of the year. It’s OSU / Michigan! Are you joking?

pimpinthebox wrote:
nooge

and… Wisconsin is so overrated its not even funny. [/quote]

How is Wisconsin overrated? They’re not ranked in the the top 10. No one is saying they should be ranked higher. No one is hyping them for a BCS bowl game. They started the season unranked and just went out and beat almost everyone on their schedule. I’d say they;re performing well and ranked right about where they should be.

pimpinthebox wrote:
nooge

and… Wisconsin is so overrated its not even funny. Outside of OSU and Michigan, the Big Ten was overrated this year.

Its ok pimpinthebox, we all know you hopped on to the UM wagon because your beloved Hoosiers are terrible once again. [/quote]

You obviously know little so let me help you.

WI is the only team to give Michigan a game this year. They are not overrated because they have not been rated all year. If it hadn’t been for Texas Louisville and Auburn all suckin’ ass, you still wouldn’t see them in the top 15. And I’ll tell you what–they’ll give any team in the top 10 fits.

And who is overhyping the Big 10. Nobody. Everyone said it is what it is. 2 great teams and the rest, though I think WI surprised everyon with their defense this year.

As far as the game–

Michigan. This game is so close it is unbelievable. I think Hack has it right for one thing-this game needs little hype. But he’s wrong to suggest that OSU’s defense is any better than Michigan’s. Also wrong to suggest that OSU’s offense is superior to Michigan’s. It’s a tie everywhere except home field and I will give Coaching edge to OSU. A turnover. Aspecial teams play. A field goal. The game comes down to who executes that little bit better.

I know where I’ll be Saturday afternoon.

Go Blue!

People seem to forget that historically it hasn’t mattered who was favored in the game or who has had the better team throughout the season leading up to this game.

Remember back in 95 and 96 when OSU was undefeated and #2 then got beat down by michigan.

I’ll be rooting for the Wolverines!

GO BLUE.

THE Ohio State Douchebags 20, i will let them have 2 touchdowns, but only through air, and not on Leon Hall. The Michigan defensive line will not allow more than 50 yards rushing, sorry Pittman. Gonzalez will have the 2 catches.
Now, the Wolverines…31. Breaston punt return TD, Manningham 2 TD’s, Hart 1 TD, and REVIS FG.
Remember it, right it down, take a picture.
Michigan Wolverines Nat’l Champs Fool!
[/quote]

The reason Michigan Has there Big Blue sign overhead now.

Go Bucks!