Ohio State vs Cleveland Browns

Id say especially offensive in pro’s hardest to beat line ross verba from iowa , was first rookies to start o line in 1995 at green bay. Say a seasoned 6,4 275 pro d lineman from 80’s, would out manuver 6,6 325 first round pick at offensive line , even better 40, out bench by 100 lbs. Of today?

Dah bears, Ditka, Dah bears

OP, did you mean to ask how Penn State would do vs the Browns? :wink:

2 Likes

OUCH!!! :tired_face: never underestimate the 4th quarter.

2 Likes

After speaking with my dad last night who knows way more about sports then me , after watching iowa blow it again. Ive came to a conclusion, their is a cut off where the college team would hang with subpar pro team would it be 30 years ago probably not, your nfl player is about elite of an athlete as you get. Even smaller lineman but much better techniques, for an example watch Mark Gastineau vs Bill Kazmier in the sumo event in WSM , even though Kaz who had some college experience and was the strongest man in world, Gastineau who was 278 Kaz was 320 put Kaz on his ass with a quickness. But at some point their is a cut off i don’t when that is though. Penn state fan country girl , you got a hell of a wrestling coach , look where he came from.

What is the avg height and weight of each team?

I see arguments that the nfl players would solely win the game…is there a chance that the shitty coaching of the browns would lose to the better coaching of ohio?

If Ohio state played the browns today, they would have to stop after the first half due to the amount of injured ohio players and huge score difference, activities guy hit it on the head. Even second string brown’s destroy.

The difference in size, speed, skill and depth is astounding. The college team (name any college team) would run out of QBs and RBs by halftime. The NFL team wins this game 10 times out of 10. And also, Ohio State should learn how to beat unranked college teams before they start thinking about playing the Browns.