Ohio Poll Workers Convicted

Didn’t Ohio decide the presidency?

[quote]jlesk68 wrote:

[/quote]

Those interested in a more comprehensive version of the story might find it here:

http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2006/04/11/ohio-poll-workers-indicted-for-fudging-2004-recount/

And in case anyone is wondering:

The special prosecutor in the case, Kevin Baxter, said that there was no evidence of vote fraud, but that the workers were trying to avoid having to conduct a public hand recount of the county?s ballots.

Darn, I guess the system works.

[quote]Cunnivore wrote:
jlesk68 wrote:

Those interested in a more comprehensive version of the story might find it here:

http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2006/04/11/ohio-poll-workers-indicted-for-fudging-2004-recount/

And in case anyone is wondering:

The special prosecutor in the case, Kevin Baxter, said that there was no evidence of vote fraud, but that the workers were trying to avoid having to conduct a public hand recount of the county?s ballots.

Darn, I guess the system works.[/quote]

Cunn, have you been listening to Rush again?

Unless you believe that kerry was robbed, you are a neoconservative hack.

Signed,

“The Wide Awakes.”

Yep, Bush cheated Florida in 2000 to win then, and Ohio in 2004 to win the second time. Guess he shouldn’t have ever been president from an official stand point. Funny thing is, I saw a press conference video earlier in the week in which the reporters are asking him questions, here’s my favorite line.

Reporter: “So what does the war in Iraq have to do with September eleventh?”

Bush: “Nothing.”

Nothing to do with 9/11, no WMDs, so we’re in Iraq because?..Anybody have ideas?

[quote]MisterAmazing wrote:
Yep, Bush cheated Florida in 2000 to win then, and Ohio in 2004 to win the second time. Guess he shouldn’t have ever been president from an official stand point. Funny thing is, I saw a press conference video earlier in the week in which the reporters are asking him questions, here’s my favorite line.

Reporter: “So what does the war in Iraq have to do with September eleventh?”

Bush: “Nothing.”

Nothing to do with 9/11, no WMDs, so we’re in Iraq because?..Anybody have ideas?[/quote]

Please stop. You’re making us look stupid.

Bush did not cheat in Ohio. I do believe something fishy went down in Florida, but legally, Bush won.

And as for the whole Iraq thing. Yep, that pretty much sums it up. Doesn’t matter anymore though. We’re their and we have to deal with it now.