Ohio Make Some Noise

Tugun -The O

Chip The Ripp-Ohio

Ohio-Al Fatz

check my boys Tugunz,Chipp,and The Fat Man out! Its definitely about time Ohio hadsomeanthems to party to

And if anybody is up near Toledo/Bg (NW Oh,SW Mich) and is not a serial killer get at me, its warmin up, This semester is almost done, that can only mean one thing, BADASS parties til fucking September, because I aint goin to take any classes this summer term, so after I’m all healed I’m straight bangin it out!!!

show some love o-H-I-o

Peace out from Ohio’s DeadMan
Ct. Rockula

as for tonight, I’m clubbin with the girl in the Avatar, name is Sarah-Call her Piro

Well done sir, I may be spending some time in Findlay this summer, if that is the usual quality of girl you party with, then i may come calling.

Getting ready to go out and toast a few green beers myself in Cincy.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Well done sir, I may be spending some time in Findlay this summer, if that is the usual quality of girl you party with, then i may come calling.

Getting ready to go out and toast a few green beers myself in Cincy.[/quote]

Hows the hangover bro? and forget the green beer! Absinthe and Monster is the Emerald drink of choice haha

North Eastern Ohio partied in the 70’s and 80’s

Kept it to just 1 green beer last night, think ill be going out for some kegs and eggs on tuesday after I get off work though.

This is the only time ive been glad that I work from 5:30-10 in the morning, perfect timing to get to the bars and start day drinking.