Ohio Chemical Train Derailment

The impacts could be a lot worse than what the mainsteam media is letting us think. Discuss.

1 Like

If one does not watch Fox news, did the train derailment really happen?

After all, Ohio Fauci reassures everyone that the chemicals released are no more dangerous than the ones you encounter pumping gas…yep, the poor people in the nearby town are screwed, big time.

5 Likes

the whole north east could be screwed, not just nearby towns
people are getting sick in ontario
dioxins accumulate and give cancer.

Yeah, thats just to the north west of me.

Interesting how quiet it is from our transportation secretary too, given that it may contaminate a massive waterway system, and a huge swath of this quadrant of our continent.

You’d think the sjws and environ-mentals would be gluing themselves to stuff and throwing soup on priceless classical works of art, but nope. No glue. No soup. Nothin.

2 Likes

Found this on reddit

Crazy. Looks like skin cancer.

1 Like

Fox is on all the time at work so I’m aware that the crash/spill happened but I don’t really know anything about it. Is there a reason for this:

?

Usually you would hear about it from the aforementioned types. What’re the reasons for why it’s not being talked about?

:man_shrugging:t2: Thats a good question!

1 Like

The short answer is because they really are a joke

1 Like

I don’t know if this is hyperbole (probably is) but some in the know are equating this to Chernobyl in terms of wide effect and damage.

2 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate the insight.

It really just depends on how the wind blows.

When it comes to liability its better to claim ignorance than negligence.

The cynic in me says because of which team this embarrasses.

The revolutionary in me says because of who the victims voted for.

2 Likes

There really is a lot to that. I have some personal experience with that, which will remain that way, but it is directly related to exactly this.

2 Likes

Also, I would be remiss if I didn’t wish all of you & yours well.

I really hope you’re all safe or able to get safe.

Gotta hit up BasementGainz too. He’s like, right in the draft of this thing.

3 Likes

Thanks man.

I believe we’re ok - we’re a couple hours West; the poor folks right in the middle of it have got to be terrified. Our fearless ruler telling us to maybe drink bottled water but maybe it’s ok not to didn’t give me a ton of confidence.

3 Likes

I agree its bad and the way the government is handling this is also bad…but chernobyl was more damaging than this matter

imho

1 Like

Yeah. They get a “no confidence” vote from me too. The health guy I saw speaking on the matter looked like a cross between Bill Nye and Bozo the clown.

BG said he’s good too.

2 Likes

Excellent!

1 Like

you all here will be eating vinyl chlorine (or whatever that shit is called), for years to come. good time to invest in cancer stocks.