Ohio Abduction Girls Found

Do you know what your neighbours are up to?

Doesn’t happen only in Austria.

My neighbors grow weed. On both sides of my house. Starting in about another month or so my whole neighborhood is going to smell like I’ve got an ounce of very potent weed in my pocket.

The interview with the guy who found them is quite possibly the greatest thing of all time.

Bullet to the head, skip the trial.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Bullet to the head, skip the trial. [/quote]

A bullets too good for them.

Man I can’t stand shit like that. Spending some of the best years of your life as a prisoner. No way to get those 10 years back.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

A bullets too good for them. [/quote]
No its not, hell is ready for them.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
The interview with the guy who found them is quite possibly the greatest thing of all time. [/quote]

Agreed. There will be remixes, memes, and a whole host of other shit devoted to that guy. White women only go to a black guy if they are homeless or if they got problems! She had problems!

[quote]Rattler wrote:
The interview with the guy who found them is quite possibly the greatest thing of all time. [/quote]

This dude is the only reason this story isn’t super depressing.

McDonald’s saves lives folks.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

No its not, hell is ready for them. [/quote]

Hang them. Let em suffer for a minute or two before they reach hell.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

No its not, hell is ready for them. [/quote]

Hang them. Let em suffer for a minute or two before they reach hell. [/quote]

Rusty pickaxe bro. Starting at the feet.

Seriously, a terrible thing. Life will probably be hell for those women after all that trauma.

Let em have this last view and then drop em. They deserve nothing less.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
My neighbors grow weed. On both sides of my house. Starting in about another month or so my whole neighborhood is going to smell like I’ve got an ounce of very potent weed in my pocket.[/quote]

Isn’t that a death penalty in Malaysia? Thats the main reason i wouldn’t want to visit those east asian countries

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Let em have this last view and then drop em. They deserve nothing less. [/quote]
Okay i like this

yeah they can rot in hell.

The black guy remix is hilarious tho!

While I do get that a 10 lbs weightloss and wanting a cookie can be a tad ridiculous, but 60lbs?

That is an accomplishment, especially for someone new to diet and training?

I say string them up by their testicles and then cut their hearts out with a spoon. Then, drop them into the gators.

[quote]orion wrote:
While I do get that a 10 lbs weightloss and wanting a cookie can be a tad ridiculous, but 60lbs?

That is an accomplishment, especially for someone new to diet and training?

[/quote]

Either you’re in the wrong thread or starving captives are proving that intermittent fasting really does work wonders.

Just watched the press conference for the one family and it was pretty moving. The father had some good things to say about not forgetting about everyone else’s missing children and that people should keep hope and faith alive.

I cant even comprehend being locked up like that for such a long period of time. It has to so much worse than an actual prison, and even more mentally excruciating.

There were 3 brothers who committed this atrocity and i fully support a long painful death to each one of them. Situations like this make me hate the “due process”. Dont waste the tax payers money, the courts time, and just feed these scumbags to the lions at the zoo.

[quote]Aggv wrote:
Situations like this make me hate the “due process”. Dont waste the tax payers money, the courts time, and just feed these scumbags to the lions at the zoo. [/quote]

Let’s not get so hasty with throwing away rights here.

Let them go to trial, let them lose, and then let them burn.