Oh. My. God.

“That’s just wrong, Dad!” Yeah…it’s kinda’ like that.

Wow. Well, as a middle-ager, its critical to be real strong and still muster a rock-hard erection. IOW, maintain youth for as long as possible. Tribex and Mag-10 has done that for me, even in under the recommended dose. Anyway, I have a feeling that a blockbuster supp is on its way. Thanks in advance.
Incidentally, if you guys can arrive at something that’ll make middle-aged women have flat bellies and fu@k a little more, you’d really be superstars.

Was anyone else scared as shit when they came to T-mag today?

The homepage was all a “broken” image with only “All Good THings Must Come To An End”???

Stop scaring us T-MAG!

Ohboyohboyohboy!!! Goodiegoodiegoodie!!!

Talking about the Atkins Diet in public is going to be OUTLAWED! I can’t WAIT! I’m welling with anticipation!! Now I can walk into work, the grocery store without being inundated with the stuff or being “recruited”. I can’t wait!!!

this is fucked up, i have no life and nothing going on except my dog, my martial arts, and t-mag. you can’t give a build up like that and not deliver, this really pisses me off you friggin cock tease! what the hell is so important that you get me all fired up, but not so important that you can’t tell me now! your like those god damned news at 11 people “toxic death gas found in your neighborhood, to find out more, watch news at 11 tonight”
don’t be a dick, tell us now!

Hmmm…Ill try to apply a little positivism to this…

Ill just suppose that Chris meant itll be good news for some and bad news for others because theyll stop producing classic Grow! and make new falvors of LC Grow!(remember the poll?) bring on the Choc PB LC Grow!
Bad news for the lazy guys who cant dump some complex carbs in their shake and good news for the smart guys! (Please Chris tell me this is what it was all about)

I know its hard to have a positive metality after what happened today here at T-mag. Damn, my hands are still shaking form reading that “all good things must come to an end” crap.
Not funny, T-mag.

Man, I call no fair…looking forward to the news though.

In the words of that “Joe Schmoe” guy… “What’s going on???”

Sweet. I’ll rise with you.

It’s not about supplements. I can tell you that much.

Thank goodness it’s not about supps…I got a family to feed and the supps have been running me dry rofl jus jokin’. I’ll be waiting.

Not about supps…Is it about sex than?

If not whats with all the hype ?

I’m kinda skuuuuurd guys, I’ve got the chills… OH… that’s right, I forgot to take my Hot Rox today… AH!!! There we go… umm… Well, I hope I’ll be happy after hearing the news…
T-M@tt

I know it’s just not hype, thanks Chris for giving us a heads up! It takes some serious chutzpah to do what t-mag has done so far, I’d really love to see it taken to the next level.

-Brent

aw. hell.

This is one of the best websites for bodybuilding/fitness I’ve ever seen… and the supplements are the best I’ve ever taken. They better not drop this thing, for my sake at least :wink:

/hoping for good news

Is this going to be a pay site?

Y’all are like a bunch of dogs in heat! Just let the bitch be!

“Fight club was the beginning now we moved on to project mayhem” (Tyler Durden)

T-mag was the beginning now we moved on to T-nation!

I think I know. I remember reading something about a site re-design a month or two ago, so perhaps the site as we know it now will end and a new site, possibly called T-Nation, will be unleashed.

If I’m correct about the re-design being the big news, Shugart you can PM me, or just send me a free t-shirt, either way I think I have found us an answer.

Later,
Djwlfpack

Is Tim running for President or some kind of politicle office? It’s been far to long since we have had a real man in office!