T Nation

Oh. My. God.

About an hour ago, I got called into a meeting with Tim and TC. I can't tell you what all was discussed, but I can say this: I'm stunned. I'm flabbergasted. I've been shocked and awed. And I had to type something before I popped.

Let me put it this way: in a couple of weeks (if that long) you're going to freak the f*#k out. Maybe in a bad way. Maybe in a good way. I'm just preparing you.

Brace yourself. The Nation is rising.

Chris "Mr. Hype" Shugart at his best :slightly_smiling:

Dammit Chris! You fkn tease, tell us now!

Chris, that is almost as bad as a 20 year old cock tease rubin up on jr at a club then just walking off. Why, oh, why do you torture us so?

please tell me its to overthrow the government of Canada and USA. So we can tan, shoot gear, pop ephdra and enjoy Mag-10?

jaystyles

Lemme see, Tim decided to throw the biggest BBQ hugh hefner style and invite all of us. And pay for our transportation? I'm Game! :wink:

I'm frightened. That man is scaring me.

Chris! can't wait for the good news to come out...

WHAT THE F*#K DOES THAT MEAN???

This is just downright evil.

YOU CAN'T JUST SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND MAKE US WAIT A COUPLE OF WEEKS!!!

JEEZ!...THAT'S JUST RUDE!

Chris, the way you put the subject line, I can't help but think of you as that woman Janice from Freinds...damn dude...hehe

Another plot to take over the world? :wink:

SOLD

Chris Shugart, is Biotest paying you in Power Drive or something? You sounded hyper excited.

Can't wait to find out!

If we guess what it is will you tell us? :] I have two guesses- 1. One more batch of Mag-10. 2. Alpha Male, red bands, 4-AD, and Methoxy-7 all ready at the same time. (swwweeeeeeet!)

I have a feeling its gonna be something GREAT, but also something bad.

Come on Chris. How can you do that to all these people?

It has begun.....

the cheese flies at midnight.