Oh Happy Day!

there are so many things that i dont understand, but i do think that i know about as much as i need to know to make it in this life for the time being.

Just last night, after seeing a replica of the mystery machine on the freeway, I was thinking it’d be great if I saw an '86 sheepdog driving around.

[quote]Edgy wrote:
there are so many things that i dont understand, but i do think that i know about as much as i need to know to make it in this life for the time being.[/quote]

Every now and then, I indulge in that too.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
there are so many things that i dont understand, but i do think that i know about as much as i need to know to make it in this life for the time being.[/quote]

Every now and then, I indulge in that too. [/quote]

you and i are symbionic beings, O~

you complete me~

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

you complete me~[/quote]

If you were Derek you would have posted that Jerry Maquire gif and put a fatty in there.

I am so glad you are not…

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
I got it.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

It was a Dumb and Dumber reference. I’m so disappointed nobody got it.[/quote]

[/quote]

For my sanity, I have to assume everyone got it and no one mentioned it because it was so easy to get. Literally the most quotable movie of all time.

I thought the Rocky Mountains would be a lil rockier than this.

Yeah, that John Denver’s fulla shit, man. [/quote]

I saw that movie full through once, in the theatre the year it came out. My apologies.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
Bad day today. Yesterday did legs with Squats 5x5 245, 255, 265, 275, 285, RDLS 3x8 135, 155, 175, then Leg Ext, and Calves. My back started hurting 12 hours later. This happens once or twice a year with out fail. I start walking all crooked it is really weird. Get to be on anti-inflamitories and muscle relaxers all weekend. Yeah Me. Did shoulders and tris today without much pain. Tried Push Presses but too much pain on the back and had to stop. I have had back pain for half my life.[/quote]

At least you’re doing something. Most people would use that as an excuse to not do anything.

I was perscribed anti-inflammitories and pain killers one time. I hated that shit. Rather smoke a joint and have a couple 6 fimgers of bourbon.

[quote]kothreat wrote:

I was perscribed anti-inflammitories and pain killers one time. I hated that shit. Rather smoke a joint and have a couple 6 fimgers of bourbon. [/quote]

aint nuthin wrong with self-medicating, imo

[quote]kothreat wrote:

They were getting ready to bring in a bunch of new equipment. A squat rack i can’t wait to get to squat heavy again.
[/quote] you know what you must do now… Smolov for front squats with fifteen pounds added to your max to appease the squat gods in the sky.

I like Mondays.

they are always a sweet relief from the weekend.

I like Fridays for the same reason.

anyone ever read ‘brave new world’?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

you complete me~[/quote]

If you were Derek you would have posted that Jerry Maquire gif and put a fatty in there.

I am so glad you are not…[/quote]

Oh Happy Day. Hit the gym today with my back still hurting. Chest and biceps. Chest did just fine with no pain, but the biceps put some pressure on the back so had to cut it short.

My back feels like the Derek fat lady dancing knee does.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
Oh Happy Day. Hit the gym today with my back still hurting. Chest and biceps. Chest did just fine with no pain, but the biceps put some pressure on the back so had to cut it short.

My back feels like the Derek fat lady dancing knee does.[/quote]
Foam roll, sports chiro, heat, NSAIDS, Biofreeze

And give you back a few days off.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

And give you back a few days off. [/quote]

I gave it Saturday and Sunday off. It is 100% muscular, and not skeletal. I will heat it tonight and do ice packs tomorrow, or vice versa. I hate Chiros.

I might just do cardio this week and give my back a break.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

And give you back a few days off. [/quote]

I gave it Saturday and Sunday off. It is 100% muscular, and not skeletal. I will heat it tonight and do ice packs tomorrow, or vice versa. I hate Chiros.

I might just do cardio this week and give my back a break.[/quote]
I have a couple of Chrio’s that are true sports guys.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

I have a couple of Chrio’s that are true sports guys. [/quote]

Either one near the Med Center? List their name and phone number and I will give them a call.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Either one near the Med Center? List their name and phone number and I will give them a call.[/quote]
http://gatewaychiropractic.com/custom_content/c_112870_dr_jack_fulkman.html

Friend of mine and played college football.

The other one has now become a Dr and works for an Ortho friend of mine.

I can ask Jack about any around there that are more lifter friendly

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Either one near the Med Center? List their name and phone number and I will give them a call.[/quote]
http://gatewaychiropractic.com/custom_content/c_112870_dr_jack_fulkman.html

Friend of mine and played college football.

The other one has now become a Dr and works for an Ortho friend of mine.

I can ask Jack about any around there that are more lifter friendly[/quote]

Please that would be great. My father lives in League City, but that is a drive just to see a Chiro.