Oh Happy Day!

Walked into the gym at work today, and there were a couple guys taking apart and removing the old piece of shit universal.

Guess why? Come on, fucking guess.

They were getting ready to bring in a bunch of new equipment. A squat rack and a pull-up/dip station and a smith machine and a leg press. And boy am i excited.

As it stands they have a bench, bar and about 595 lbs in plates. With dumbbells from 15 to 100. And a multi-station. Which is more than enough to make work, but i can’t wait to get to squat heavy again. It’s been a couple years.

Just had to share.

How was your day?

[quote]kothreat wrote:
Walked into the gym at work today, and there were a couple guys taking apart and removing the old piece of shit universal.

They were getting ready to bring in a bunch of new equipment. A squat rack and a pull-up/dip station and a smith machine and a leg press. And boy am i excited.

As it stands they have a bench, bar and about 595 lbs in plates. With dumbbells from 15 to 100. And a multi-station. Which is more than enough to make work, but i can’t wait to get to squat heavy again. It’s been a couple years.

Just had to share.

How was your day?
[/quote]

Not bad. Fell off the jetway again.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]kothreat wrote:

Just had to share.

How was your day?
[/quote]

Not bad. Fell off the jetway again.[/quote]

Like this kind of jetway? Jet bridge - Wikipedia

Fucking decent.

Fucking descent.

You workout at Goodlife dont you? We just got 6 new racks just as you described this past week as well. Pretty freakin sweet aint it?

[quote]cally wrote:
You workout at Goodlife dont you? We just got 6 new racks just as you described this past week as well. Pretty freakin sweet aint it?[/quote]

No, this is at the camp I stay at while at work, but it si pretty sweet indeed.

I thought you were going to say they were installing more ab equipment. My gym has more ab machines then bench and squat racks combined. I usually work out around 8am so it is empty so I can get my workout in. I have a lot of plates so heavy is easy.

I had a great day thanks for asking.

is this thread restricted to Canadians and Texans?

[quote]Edgy wrote:
is this thread restricted to Canadians and Texans?[/quote]

Or anyone not too drunk off mead to type straight

[quote]Edgy wrote:

Edgy, suspect no. 3 in the Boston bombings is a bald man with red beard. (Seriously – apparently suspected as part of a cell.)

What were you doing recently?

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

Edgy, suspect no. 3 in the Boston bombings is a bald man with red beard. (Seriously – apparently suspected as part of a cell.)

What were you doing recently?[/quote]

I … ummmmm… I was … ummmm… alone at the time.

yeah, thats it~ alone.

[quote]kothreat wrote:

[quote]kothreat wrote:

Just had to share.

How was your day?
[/quote]

Not bad. Fell off the jetway again.[/quote]

Like this kind of jetway? Jet bridge - Wikipedia

Fucking decent. [/quote]

It was a Dumb and Dumber reference. I’m so disappointed nobody got it.

Doing the squats was good. It’s been for ever. Only got 225 for a few, but it’s only up from here.

I got it.

It was a Dumb and Dumber reference. I’m so disappointed nobody got it.[/quote]

[quote]Nards wrote:
I got it.

[/quote]

[quote]kothreat wrote:
Doing the squats was good. It’s been for ever. Only got 225 for a few, but it’s only up from here. [/quote]

Good for you. Keep it up.

Bad day today. Yesterday did legs with Squats 5x5 245, 255, 265, 275, 285, RDLS 3x8 135, 155, 175, then Leg Ext, and Calves. My back started hurting 12 hours later. This happens once or twice a year with out fail. I start walking all crooked it is really weird. Get to be on anti-inflamitories and muscle relaxers all weekend. Yeah Me. Did shoulders and tris today without much pain. Tried Push Presses but too much pain on the back and had to stop. I have had back pain for half my life.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I got it.

[/quote]

For my sanity, I have to assume everyone got it and no one mentioned it because it was so easy to get. Literally the most quotable movie of all time.

I thought the Rocky Mountains would be a lil rockier than this.

Yeah, that John Denver’s fulla shit, man.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
I got it.

[/quote]

For my sanity, I have to assume everyone got it and no one mentioned it because it was so easy to get. Literally the most quotable movie of all time.

Yeah, that John Denver’s fulla shit, man. [/quote]

Mock,
si,
ing,
si,
Bird,
si,
Si,
si.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
I got it.

[/quote]

Yeah, that John Denver’s fulla shit, man. [/quote]

I hope you’re right. My faith in humanity will take a serious nosedive if D&D lines begin to go unrecognized.