Oh Hai Bro

I’ve been hovering around 190 at 6’0 for the last few months so I figured it was time to make a log to keep myself accountable on my journey to hugeness and strong mawscles.

Height: 6’0-6’1
Weight: 188-190
BF: idk, low enough for sick abz

Stats

Bench Press: 250 lb
Squat: Haven’t tested, but I do 4x6 with 300lb
Deadlift: 350

So, I’ve gotten stronger, but not that much bigger. Honestly, it’s because of my narcissistic attachment to my abs, but I figured that I should be able to gain weight and keep them visible without too much trouble. I’ve gained some muscle these past few months with a shitty diet so we’ll see how it changes when I eat like a not-retard.

Anyway, I’ve decided to add an extra 1000 calories and 50-70 grams of protein to my diet a day with nuts, dairy, meat, that kinda stuff. Hopefully that, drinking a gallon of water a day and keeping up with my vitamins will make a big difference.

Goals

Bench Press: 275
Deadlift: 400
Squat: 350

Weight: 205 lbs

I’m thinking that two months of hard training should get me there, but we’ll see lol.

I’m coming off of the Waterbury method so I’m gonna give westside for skinny bastards a shot. We’ll see how it goes.

Day 1

Weird Tip: If I say to myself “Push this rep out and Rihanna will deepthroat you” I can always do 1 more rep. lol

Pre-Workout Stuff

Basically just took a spike pill with creatine in water. I realize now that even though it gives you focus, Spike doesn’t do much for me unless I stack it with redbull.

Upper Body Day (WS4SB)

I’m working out at my house, and I forgot about my parent’s dumbass heavy barbell. it’s bigger than 45, so it makes judgin what weight to use hard, but since I don’t know how much heavier it is I treat it like a 45. Also, dumbells in their house only go up to 50, so i had to replace db bench with bb bench. I hate changing programs up…

Bench (to max of 3 reps) 195, 205, 225, 225, 230 (x2) [failed hard on the last set and got pinned, by myself. Still don’t know how I got out]
Bench (4x6) 205, 205, 200, 200
Barbell Row (4x10), 155,155,155,165
Dumbell “Power Cleans” (3x12) 35,35,35
Weighted Ab Shit (V-ups with 35 plate) 3x15,14,12

Vanity Exercises

Overall, a meh workout. I feel like I’m at a plateau, and its probably cause of my shitty habits when it comes to recovery and nutrition. But I just bought a foam roller and a bunch of man food, so I’ll fix that up.

Day 2

Lower Body Day

Stuck using my parents house again, so I can’t even call today a Westside Day. If you put all the weight on the bar it totals up to 300 lb i.e not enough for a real deadlift day, so I replaced it with powercleans and romanian deadlifts.

Powercleans (to max reps) 155, 165, 175, 185, 195
Romanian Deadlift (4x7) 225, 245, 255, 255
Powercleans (3x6) 155, 165, 175

Grip Stuff
Vanity Work

A meh day again. I haven’t powercleaned in a year and a half, so I’m expecting to be sore tomorrow. Would have preffered to actually, I don’t know, lift heavy weight today, but beggers can’t be choosers.

Day 3 (late)

I forgot to post my repetition day, so let’s break out the ol log and see how it went.

Upper Body (Repetition Day)

Bench Press (3 x Max Reps of either 135, 185, or 225) 185: 10, 10, 7
Tricep Extensions 3x10 (In my house there’s some BS tricep machine so I just put the weight at the bottom -_- hate not knowing numbers)
Wide Grip Pullups (4x8)
Lat Raises 3x10 (25)

Ab Circuit