Oh Good Grief! 'Charlie Brown' Arrested

S

all the missed field goal attempts caused him to have a meltdown

I don’t blame him. After a childhood filled with disappointment, it no wonder he’s filled with rage as an adult.

When asked for a comment, the San Diego County prosecutor said, “Wah wah wah, wah wah, wah wah wah.”

It’s not his fault.

It was Lucy’s bogus psychiatric advice all those years.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
When asked for a comment, the San Diego County prosecutor said, “Wah wah wah, wah wah, wah wah wah.”[/quote]

lmao

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
When asked for a comment, the San Diego County prosecutor said, “Wah wah wah, wah wah, wah wah wah.”[/quote]

lmao

S[/quote]
Seconded!

I heard a long piece about this on the radio last night Since it is a local story. There is a lot that this article leaves out.

The big ones is: He has pancreatic cancer. They had an interview with some doctor who said that their is a high likelihood that the pancreatic cancer is releasing some hormones/chemicals that are causing his recent behavior issues that are due to a chemical imbalances (over simplified and vague but I was working and didn’t catch every last detail)

Either way, pretty crazy story. He threatened to kill his GF and her son as well. He was also pulled over and arrested while driving without a license and was found to have an unregistered firearm in the vehicle with him while coming back from Mexico.