Oh, CANADA!

Being from Toronto I was sort of hoping that MUFASA had discovered and was appreciating some of the plentiful fineass Canadian women :frowning: oh well… enjoy this Toronto SunShine Girl at least:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
Enough of the Hockey Hijack.

I for one had intentions of going to Torino but didn’t make it. Life and work and drama got in the way.

Now the goal is Vancouver and I can’t wait. My brother and I are already making plans. I want to party with the Dutch speed skating fans at least once before I die. That has to be the craziest crew of fans ever.

B.[/quote]

You too?! That’s where I’ll be when in Vancouver 2010! With the Dutch. If it’s general admission, it’ll be a piece of cake. If it’s not, I have some homework to do. But I will be there.

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:

So guys, any recommendations for 2010
GM and coach?

[/quote]

Wayne Maki and Ted Green. Although, I think that one or both of them may be dead…

|/ 3Toes

Traffic’s gonna SUCK come 2010. Traffic sucks now, you add athletes, trainers, delegates, not to mention spectators.

Death is likely. Riots are imminent.

Good thing I’m moving.

Canadians riot?

[quote]kroby wrote:
Canadians riot?[/quote]

Strange as it sounds, yes. And more than the americans, by what I see. It just doesn’t go crazy has often, so CNN isn’t incline to us a visit…

[quote]kroby wrote:
Canadians riot?[/quote]

Only when it’s hockey-related.

Otherwise we write strongly-worded letters.

I love it! Argumentative Canadians! Nonetheless, I am still infatuated with many of your women. They seem to be so much more “worldly,” and by that I mean more aware of what’s going on worldwide. I once had a fling with a girl from Victoria… mm, mmm!

[quote]kroby wrote:
I love it! Argumentative Canadians! Nonetheless, I am still infatuated with many of your women. They seem to be so much more “worldly,” and by that I mean more aware of what’s going on worldwide. I once had a fling with a girl from Victoria… mm, mmm![/quote]

Yup, them good looking girls. But if you think we’re argumentative, you should see our women!

[quote]Mowgli wrote:
kroby wrote:
Canadians riot?

Otherwise we write strongly-worded letters.[/quote]

Or when Guns ‘N’ Roses don’t show up.

|/ 3Toes

[quote]Lackzoom wrote:
paul bunyan wrote:
AgentOrange wrote:
My idea for the opening ceremonies is that they should bring Todd Bertuzzi to centre ice and let Marty McSorley club him in the back of the neck. Bertuzzi is a big sack of dump… every hockey fan outside of Vancouver would love it. I can’t believe he made the Olympic team.

This was a very foolish post. Maybe Mcsorley could club Iginla or Ryan Smyth.

I agree Bertuzzi is a bum and never should have been on the team. I can’t believe that they would pick Bertuzzi but Crosby doesn’t get picked, whats he got, like 30 points on Bertuzzi? I don’t understand Bunyan’s reply, wtf does Iginla and Smyth have to do with anything?
[/quote]

I’m just tired of the extreme Bertuzzi haters. What the fuck does smashing Bertuzzi in the head with a hockey stick have to do with anything? I think Bert has been playing terrible all year long. But he was one of the best forwards and players on the olympic team this year. He was on the team because when he shows up he is one of the best power forwards in hockey.

[quote]The3toedSloth wrote:
Mowgli wrote:
kroby wrote:
Canadians riot?

Otherwise we write strongly-worded letters.

Or when Guns ‘N’ Roses don’t show up.

|/ 3Toes
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

Or when Metallica has to postpone a show b/c a pyro blows up…the place went nutbar!

Fuck I’m stil laughin at the GNR quote…3 toes, that’s hilarious man…well done. I kinda forgot about that!

T

If we can just get the men’s hockey team to play like girls they could win a gold medal in 2010.