OG's Ninja Training

Alright, I am not so sure about this because it feels like a responsibility and I do great at work, but everywhere else I tend to run away from an obligation. Oh sure, nothing neurotic there.

I get to the gym 4 times a week, Sat/Sun and Tues/Wed. I do upper/lower split with push-pulls. Still I can’t just do “just the lower body” because I feel I neglected part of my body so I will usually throw in one or two of either upper or lower to compliment the focus of my workout.

For example, tonight is a lower body but I will probably do some overhead db presses while doing step ups, or some tricep work in between squat sets.

I do think I have been bagging it lately. I go and finish and it’s like when you are driving home from work and suddenly you are home but you don’t know how you got there. So I need to work on some focus and intensity. Maybe this log will make me pay more attention.

I desperately want to try a Conan wheel cuz it looks so damn fun, or flip a tire. I don’t want to try the Atlas balls because I think I would drop it on my foot.

My only PWO must is an awesome Pop Tart (thank you Stu) which I enjoy immensely along with Grow! and then a meal later on.

alrighty then. I will post the work after it is done.

EDIT:

had to change the name as I was asked if I was referencing a sexual device or a bathroom accomplishment.

You went from a peasant to a ninja huh? That’s quite a jump in the socio-economic ladder you know.

Good luck with this.

This is so cool. I’m glad you’ve started a log. I think Powerful Women is quickly becoming the best forum on T-Nation.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
You went from a peasant to a ninja huh? That’s quite a jump in the socio-economic ladder you know.

Good luck with this.[/quote]

A ninja? Where do I sign up? Fucking hell. I didn’t realise that was even an option.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

Good luck with this.[/quote]

Gracias O’Hooligan!

ninja suits me better

[quote]sbmart2 wrote:
This is so cool. I’m glad you’ve started a log. I think Powerful Women is quickly becoming the best forum on T-Nation.[/quote]

All you women have greatly inspired me and I have to put up or shut up. I also think it may help me progress. I haven’t been putting in enough effort lately.

thanks for the welcome!

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

Good luck with this.

A ninja? Where do I sign up? Fucking hell. I didn’t realise that was even an option.[/quote]

Option? HAH! it was a necessity

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

All you women have greatly inspired me and I have to put out or shut up.

[/quote]

I don’t know what you’ve heard but it’s only partially true.

To answer your original question you actually posted a while ago on fb, I’ve never done the Conan Wheel but it looks like a hell of a lot of fun. Events I’ve done are:

Farmers walk
Sled drag
Duck walk
log press
Tire flip
Rolling thunder
Atlas stone loading

Does it help if I liked the Conan movies as a teenager?

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
To answer your original question you actually posted a while ago on fb, I’ve never done the Conan Wheel but it looks like a hell of a lot of fun. Events I’ve done are:

Farmers walk
Sled drag
Duck walk
log press
Tire flip
Rolling thunder
Atlas stone loading

Does it help if I liked the Conan movies as a teenager?[/quote]

well sure who didn’t like Conan and I can’t wait to see the remake!

The strongman stuff does look like fun. I remember your video of your farmer walk frame falling apart, I kept thinking, “don’t let those hit her ankles!”

sbmart2 wrote:
This is so cool. I’m glad you’ve started a log. I think Powerful Women is quickly becoming the best forum on T-Nation.

All you women have greatly inspired me and I have to put up or shut up. I also think it may help me progress. I haven’t been putting in enough effort lately.

thanks for the welcome!
[/quote]

Hey! :slight_smile:
Good to see you here…is this a first for you, as far a log goes?

Happy Training!

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
sbmart2 wrote:

thanks for the welcome!

Hey! :slight_smile:
Good to see you here…is this a first for you, as far a log goes?

Happy Training!

[/quote]

I kinda had one when I first joined about the trials and tribulations of my 24-hour trainer.

and thanks!

Cool. The “og log”.

Will you log, og, in a fog?
Will you log, og, on a frog?
Will you log, og, in a bog?
Will you log, og, <something, something> hog?

OK, OK, I’ll stop…

Whatever you do, don’t take “re-racking” tips from o_s…

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Cool. The “og log”.

OK, OK, I’ll stop…

Whatever you do, don’t take “re-racking” tips from o_s…[/quote]

Yay. More. Dr. SteelyD.

I would not flog it by a log
I would not flog it with my dog…

You really are much better at this. Is it the hat?

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
SteelyD wrote:
Cool. The “og log”.

OK, OK, I’ll stop…

Whatever you do, don’t take “re-racking” tips from o_s…

Yay. More. Dr. SteelyD.

I would not flog it by a log
I would not flog it with my dog…

You really are much better at this. Is it the hat?[/quote]

Saturday and Sunday I will log
and Monday take a pass

Tuesday and Wednesday I will log
and Thursday rest my ass

And Friday I will walk my dog
and evaluate my mass

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
You really are much better at this. Is it the hat?[/quote]

No. It’s really just my very limited mental capacity…

Steely is really good at it…

OG tear it up!

logging has been some the best motivation I have

kmc

[quote]kmcnyc wrote:
Steely is really good at it…

OG tear it up!

logging has been some the best motivation I have

kmc[/quote]

I am about to head out now and I am going over things in my head. I feel like I am trying out for softball all over again! I hope the team likes me!

if not I will hit them with my bat… just sayin

Excited to follow your log! Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but what are your main goals, besides increasing your intensity and focus in your workouts? I believe you started running, correct? Is that what you are training for right now? =D

Glad to see you decided to start a log!

Alright, I am not so sure about this because it feels like a responsibility and I do great at work, but everywhere else I tend to run away from an obligation. Oh sure, nothing neurotic there.

I get to the gym 4 times a week, Sat/Sun and Tues/Wed. I do upper/lower split with push-pulls. Still I can’t just do “just the lower body” because I feel I neglected part of my body so I will usually throw in one or two of either upper or lower to compliment the focus of my workout.

For example, tonight is a lower body but I will probably do some overhead db presses while doing step ups, or some tricep work in between squat sets.

I do think I have been bagging it lately. I go and finish and it’s like when you are driving home from work and suddenly you are home but you don’t know how you got there. So I need to work on some focus and intensity. Maybe this log will make me pay more attention.

I desperately want to try a Conan wheel cuz it looks so damn fun, or flip a tire. I don’t want to try the Atlas balls because I think I would drop it on my foot.

My only PWO must is an awesome Pop Tart (thank you Stu) which I enjoy immensely along with Grow! and then a meal later on.

alrighty then. I will post the work after it is done.
[/quote]

You did it!!! I will have google Conan wheel, I haven’t heard of that yet. Following your log will be fun.