Ogre's Log 3.0

Upright Rows
Face Pulls
10x10 super sets

One good thing about doing GVT is that I am in and out in 30 minutes max, including setting up and taking down.

CG BP
DB Curls
Super sets 10x10

Full body-ish workout

5x10 incline DB press
Super set with
5 x 10 Pendlay rows

Full snatch with bar only 10 x 3

Treadmill for a while

GVT
High Incline BP
Super set with
DB Rows
10x10

More GVT stuff

3/10
Front Squat super set with RDL

3/11
DB OHP super set with Shrugs
I seriously don’t know what else to super set with shoulders

Wow Ogre, that 10x10 GVT stuff looks brutal. How about super setting OHP with lateral raises?

[quote]Norn Iron wrote:
Wow Ogre, that 10x10 GVT stuff looks brutal. How about super setting OHP with lateral raises?[/quote]

It is supposed to be opposing body parts. I have done front raises and face pulls together to work opposing sides of the delts. I wonder if laterals and OHP would work the same thing? Middle part of the delts maybe? I don’t know. I may give it a try anyway. Thanks.

Power snatch 10 singles with 135 w 10 seconds rest between reps

Incline bench 10x10

My test levels are over 900 now. It was 216 when I started TRT in December. Yeah for me!!!

03/16/15

Front Squat 10x10

Calf - Standing 10x10

03/17/15

DB Lateral Raises 10x10

When you bench from pins, where is the starting point at the pins?

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
When you bench from pins, where is the starting point at the pins?[/quote]

About 6 inches off of my chest.

Power snatch - 10 x 3

Pull ups - 3 sets to failure, I won’t say how many, but it didn’t take very long.

Incline DB Press
Pull Ups
Super set 10x10

Front Squat 10x10
Single Leg Calf Raises 50 reps each

Planning: Finish up this week on GVT. Start Dave Tate BP program next week and try to get my PR on BP up to 350. I got 305 last fall. I could maybe get 295 right now. So that would be 55 pounds or so to add on. I think I can do it.

350 would be a big bench at a body weight of 230.

[quote]JoeGood wrote:
350 would be a big bench at a body weight of 230. [/quote]

Yeah, I may be setting my sights a little high. If I can get to 335 I will be 100 over my body weight. That would be respectable. But if I do get to 350 I am making myself a t-shirt and it will be a medium.

03/25/15

Seated DB press 10x10

Arms: DB Curls super set with seated Tricep ext. 10x10

Good goal for your bench. Remember small steps are excellent and when a person aims for goal and is determined it’s an awesome thing.

[quote]OldOgre wrote:

[quote]JoeGood wrote:
350 would be a big bench at a body weight of 230. [/quote]

But if I do get to 350 I am making myself a t-shirt and it will be a medium.[/quote]

LMAO on the medium T. Good luck. I remember your log from last year wondering if 300 would be doable - great work!