Official Unofficial T-ransformation 2017 Announcement

Max is a good guy. If there was some kind of misunderstanding then I’m sure he’s not holding any grudges

1 Like

a dirty chinaman. Do you know @dt79?

Yeah I hate foreigners. Scottish people are my least favourite.

Looking unreal in that photo, dude!

Not really, no. Where are you from @dt79?

lol, I know. I just love throwing out good-natured casual racism

1 Like

I couldn’t detect the sarcasm lmao. That being said though, I’m genuinely curious as to what’s the racial diversity of us users of T-Nation be like?

pretty diverse I think! Posters from all corners of the globe. Obviously big fat gun-toting redneck American supersizers make up the majority

5 Likes

I am scottish.

:joy::joy::joy:

i was only joking! Yogi is one of my favorite people here and he was extremely supportive during my transformation. I am Turkish by the way.

Somewhere in Asia. Not going to reveal my location online atm.

See @Yogi1 ? I told you before, Chinese dudes who aren’t from a Western country generally won’t get triggered by stuff you guys consider racist. Unless they’re from China. A real Chinaman would be looking for hidden meanings in everything even in the non-racist stuff. Yeah, it doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

Ugly American checking in, always interesting to see where everyone’s hails from.

We may have to change this to the T-Nation World Championship

Don’t you fuckin forget it either!!

1 Like

Thai sex change operation?

1 Like

Fuck, how did you guess? Alright, I’ll post a pic now my secret’s out.

2 Likes

I’d watch your ping pong show… :pokerface:

2 Likes

Just saw this on Joe Defranco’s instagram:

Ummmm, greatest day ever…

1 Like

Canadian here eh. Sorry.

1 Like

Yeah I remember you saying. To be fair though I’d never actually make a racist remark if I thought there was any chance of someone actually being offended by it. That’s not cool.

A mate of mine has a theory that you’re only a good guy if people are making fun of you. If no one’s taking the piss, then no one’s comfortable enough to do it, so you must be a dick.

3 Likes

pfft you wish, bro! You ain’t got the stones

That’s it I’m sending my Clan after you.

EDITS: Damn it’s hard to get gifs right on here.