Official Unofficial T-ransformation 2017 Announcement

Hmmm, if only there was some online kind of contest you could do in preparation for a real show…

Seriously this is tailor made for you exact situation. Always wanted to do a show, are in great condition but maybe need a little something to push you over the edge. And the price is right (contests can eaaassily cost $500+ without any travel expenses)

1 Like

That’s essentially what I have in mind. I’m competing in strongman in March, and I can push my bodyweight all the way up to around 215 if I want to. So I’ll be pushing in that direction until then, after which I could do a real, dedicated cut for the last couple months of our contest.

1 Like

Sweet. Sounds like we are going to have a few people really going for it. Considering its the first year we are doing it, if we can end up with 5 or so real serious transformations it could set the stage really nicely for a second one.

1 Like

dude I’m really sorry to hear that. Hope you’re doing alright

fair enough mate. I’m still a bit worried about @ChickenLittle falling in love with me when I post pics

EDIT: or should I say deeper in love with me…

who’ve we got confirmed then? Is it:

-Ben
-Humoungous
-Lonnie
-usmccds423
-Brady
-Littlesleeper (one to watch, I reckon. Dude’s got some crazy overhead strength)
-DoubleDeuce
-dchris

Any others? @max13 what say you? @Chris_Colucci you’ve been suspiciously silent for a man who’s taken up pretty much every other gauntlet ever thrown on here…

3 Likes

I am so fucking sick of eating like shit to try and get my calories in. I’m actually looking forward to dieting

Oh no worries YogiBob. I have been in a long term relationship with my imaginary boyfriend for years now. A girl just likes a lil eye candy once in a while :wink:

1 Like

I’m good man. Things were finalized a week ago. It’s quite the burden lifted.

Also, I emailed you awhile back, guessing you never saw it. But I’ll be in Edinburgh January 4-6. And Ireland before that. my email address is charlie tipton at gmail dot com.

5 Likes

Ya, fuck it, why not…

I took a special before pic just for you @Yogi1 :badpokerface:

I’ve had broccoli two meals in a row now, you bitches might as well quit before you even start…

4 Likes

Oh yeah? My salad game is on point. Fuckin fight me

2 Likes

“Salad Game”

Says the guy bragging about broccoli. You’re putting little green dicks in your mouth. Who’s the homosexual here?

2 Likes

@lord_humongous and @anon50325502 - you guys actually fighting over 2nd place?

#1 here, checking in.

1 Like

You better be careful or you’re gonna end up like Nancy Kerrigan

1 Like

No way, bruh, I had enough of the green weenie when I was in the Corps…

Fuck Flip and Bob, I’m sitting here eating a bowl of brussel sprouts and chicken. I’m actually gaining weight smelling my co-worker’s smoothie.

2 Likes

This comment probably belongs in the flame-free confession thread but: I had to Google Nancy Kerrigan

1 Like