Official T-ransformation 2017 Thread

Honestly, I’d give it a miss if I were you. Gets you in all sorts of trouble.

1 Like

I’m starting my 2018 T-ransformation early. After a bit of back and forth with @littlesleeper about why I didn’t participate in this year’s, I’ve realized a transformation doesn’t have to be limited to cutting. Here’s to finally putting on some muscle!

6 Likes

I have about six hairs sporadically placed on my chest but that’s about it. I have no idea why I have a full beard but no body hair

I do. I have the opposite, hair all over the shop but can’t grow a beard worth a damn. Plus I’m already going bald. Either or.

1 Like

You could always do a good ol cut and glue and there ya go , a beard.

2 Likes

A hair transplant would work to. I mean, who really needs all that hair around their arse?

4 Likes

This is so true it’s almost a problem the amount of hair that is located here.

3 Likes

Don’t even get me started on the vigilance required to avoid dags…

3 Likes

I misread this as dogs and gagged a little

3 Likes

You’d still have gagged if you read it right the first time

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm=dag&amp=true

1 Like

Nah, I figured it was non-u.s.a. for dingleberry. Having canines too heavily attracted to your backside sounds like a much worse fate.

2 Likes

Luckily I do not suffer from this

2nd time I’ve been roped into talking about dags this week :joy:

3 Likes

I’m doing my best to come in competitive next year… which is to say I’m going to have a lot of fat to lose thus making a great transformation :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha I remember having great aspirations of doing similarly in one of those fitness magazine transformation comps. 1 month into the comp I was still fatter than when I began “strategizing” :laughing:

4 Likes

Bump. weighing low 190’s still. Just took 2nd this weekend in a show that combined the 181, 198 and 220 weight classes.

6 Likes

Congrats man. you plan on doing a little post-show write up?

It won’t be long before you’re using the word “show” to represent a bodybuilding show with legs like those!

1 Like

yea, i’ll go ahead and briefly write it up in my log. I can summarize here by saying that after I won Texas Strongest Man last month, I basically didn’t train for this show at all. And I was sick for the last week. So I wasn’t expecting much out of this show. I didn’t really even tell my friends I was competing. So a 2nd place was pretty excellent given all that. And I skipped an event, lol.

3 Likes

Didnt realize that was your finger for a horrified second…

13 Likes

Lmao. “It’s got knuckles!”

2 Likes