Official T-ransformation 2017 Thread

Still looking awesome!

1 Like

Alright it’s been a a few weeks, hows everyone doing? I’m just getting back into handling some heavier weights and strength is coming back pretty quick while I’m maintaining my weight at about 180. Hit a solid 365 bench. I’m thinking I might could hit 400 @180.

8 Likes

I didn’t see a new thread for this so I assume we just keep this one going.

I really am not happy with my last cut so I am really glad to start again. This time around a lot of those factors going against me are now for me.

I actually started cutting about 2 weeks ago but…

5 Likes

Get it done!

1 Like

Shit I just saw this too but thought it was dead. I’m in too if it’s still going on. I’ve changed my diet to vegetarian a few months ago and have been hitting my macros for the last two weeks. A recomp more than anthring I guess
Photos from three weeks ago

2 Likes

Hell yea!!! I am glad I am not the only one who is cutting for the winter :smiley:

1 Like

Guess I’ll share a couple newer ones. The black and white is a few days before competing in a Strongman show. Apparently I thought I was entering a leanest strongman contest. Other pic was at the show.

8 Likes

Right fuck. I quit at life then.
Marius pudzinowski over here

3 Likes

I got more of a leaned out Jim Wendler vibe.

1 Like

Lucas Parker’esque’

Either way we’re all doomed

1 Like

Jesus, Flip. Save some gains for the rest of us

2 Likes

Flipcollar gonna flipcollar every T-Ransformation hahahaha

I was hoping to Flipcollar this one but I couldnt get disciplined in time.

Flipcollaring definition: To begin a transformation challenge in better shape than most (if not all) will finish

8 Likes

… and never win one of these because I’m not making wholesale changes to my physique the way some of you folks are.

I think I mentioned earlier that I’d have to literally get in stage condition to win one of these. With as much as I’m putting into strongman right now, it’s hard to imagine going that route this year, although I’ve been tempted recently. A dude I train with was a national winner of a teen BB show, then got into strongman and has been killing it. But he decided to cut 50 lbs and enter another BB show again, which at this point is a month from now. He’s 4 weeks out and doesn’t look any leaner than me. Make me think I could MAYBE get my diet together for like 6 weeks and do a show at some point just to cross it off my list of things to do.

6 Likes

Do it.

20170809_060205

3 Likes

How’s everyone doing on this?

Not gonna lie, I’ve gotten a liiiiitle lax over the last month and let some of my conditioning slip but I’m still presentable. Goal is to stay in good enough shape that I start and finish T-ransformation 2018 in better shape than last year. Year over year progress is what I’m after basically.

6 Likes

Stay ready so you don’t have to get ready, I like that

2 Likes

I am on track…maybe 2-3kg away from going to maintenance mode.

2 Likes