Official T-ransformation 2017 Thread

I’m late. Knew I didn’t have a chance to win, but I’d rather be late than a liar. Blah blah other goals took priority blah still kind of chubby.

11 Likes

Before and after. Do I win?

EDIT: I used to be able to do this better. I’m a little too lean to make it work well now. too much chest and arm definition. oh well.

7 Likes

I’m pretty bitter that our lifts are close but your physique looks like two of mine minus the fat.

1 Like

Ha that will be next years contest. 3 second Transformation

Wish my abs done that when I smiled :unamused:

4 Likes

Aren’t you like 30 lbs lighter than me too? I’m right at 200 right now. I think my lifts are around a 550 squat unwrapped, probably 370ish bench (I don’t bench much these days so IDK for sure), and a 600 deadlift.

About 20, I’m 180 or so.
You probably have me on back squatting, haven’t done much of that in a while.

You jinxed it…

Real congrats for following through regardless. Good stuff.

2 Likes

Those tear drops look vicious man. You shredded would be ridiculous

Ridiculous is right. I’d be a Frankenstein’s monster with a little quad, lat, trap, and nothing else.

So when is the next instalment?
Only came onto these forums 2 months ago and only found out about this about 3 weeks ago and the support and banter is top notch
Great job everybody!

5 Likes

September 1st begins pre-photo prep :smiley:

Ha, gotta get those bad pre shots ready

Way ahead of you guys on the bad photos lol.

3 Likes

That late?!
Gee whiz I’m ready now :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Every six months for the last few years, always February 1 and August 1, there’s a “photo/video check-in.” Not necessarily a contest or challenge, just a chance to remind everyone that we do actually lift around here.

If you have no particular goals and train just for the sake of training, choosing one of those dates to really crackdown and push hard could lead to something awesome.

4 Likes

Said I’d keep calories a bit lower to make up for the time I missed with a broken foot. Things still going well. Might keep riding this train a bit since body feels great and strength is moving up as well.

4 Likes

The reason I had to bail a few weeks short of the deadline, i tried to get him to hit a back double bicep but he was not keen!

17 Likes

Nice updates. I’m actually down another 4lbs despite upping cals and lowering cardio! Im very gradually doing both so I was obviously still in a deficit… but it’s been fun not going 100% and still getting results.

I may start a log detailing my Waterbury program progress just for me to keep track and interact a bit with some peeps on the boards.

This T-ransformation has been a nice booster shot though

5 Likes

Reverse diet is still going well despite several hiccups (unplanned travel, week-long visitors from out of state, etc). Weight is only up 3 or so lbs from my lowest point and I’m eating 350 grams of carbs on training days and doing zero structured cardio, so I’ll take it.

Mentally tough for me to deal with not looking my leanest all the time, but occasionally I wake up looking like this and I’m alright with it.

5 Likes