Official T-ransformation 2017 Thread

I held my tongue. You’re the only guy lean enough to lay it out :clap:

1 Like

Wasn’t all of that encoraged when the before photos were being taken? I thought I remember it being the running gag.

I took it literally as a gag/joke. I may have misunderstood though.

Anybody else gain weight in 2017?
160lb 12/10/2016

187 lb today

Congrats to all lots of hard work in this thread!

9 Likes

Thanks guys.

I weighed in this morning at 172. So, more like somewhere between 6 - 10 lbs.

Yes, as far as I could. I assumed this was obvious to all who would see it and it was a running gag at the time. I posted this at the time in my log. Never Surrender - #266 by yonkey
Maybe I should’ve done the same over here.

Thanks x 2.

2 Likes

I’m mostly just jealous that pushing my stomach out doesn’t make me still look very lean.

I have till the 8th, I’m taking my sweet time.

1 Like

Alright boys and girls. Went from about 195 to a final weight of 170, and shrunk the waist from 37.5 to 33. Pretty happy with the “reset button” I’ve hit here. I think this is about as far as I can take the fat loss without really ramping up my cardio which I am unwilling to do for the time being.

As a comparison, I am doing 3 main weight workouts and 3 HIIT sessions a week, whereas for my previous contest I was doing absolute shit tons of cardio (HOURS of walking) along with weights 6 days a week and cardio twice a day towards the end.

Here is the start to finish.

Here is the month-to-month

11 Likes

Nice work! That last month is drastic.

Edit: phones suck for typing

I think thats actually 2 months. I skipped May photos to thats April to June

Looking great bro

Well done. That before and after back shot is like you hit the delete button on the spare tire.

Aight, don’t want to be a bitch because I said I was in, and so I’m in.

Not so much a transformation as a continuance of what I was doing. I did not get into contest shape, but I did lean out and lose some weight.

I started at 194 and 15% body fat.

I took these today, at 182 and 13% body fat.

So, no big transformation, but I enjoyed it. I did make an effort, and got down to 176, but I just looked small(er) and was hungry AF, so I punted.

Props to everybody that went through the journey.

8 Likes

Holy calves!

1 Like

Yeah, a little freaky that way. Shitty arms, decent calves.

I walk a lot!

1 Like

Good cuts/separation on the quads too

Thats totally creepy… and totally helpful.

Do you mind starting the Votes thread and posting the pics once they all get posted here? It would give the “contest” a sense of professionalism to have it all organized in one spot like that.

2 Likes

Jeebus, the calves!

1 Like

I’ll get mine posted soon. I’ve been way too busy to take the time.

1 Like

[quote=“Lonnie123, post:739, topic:224854”]
Do you mind starting the Votes thread and posting the pics once they all get posted here?[/quote]
For sure. I’ll start the thread on the 8th (that’s this Thursday for the calendar-impaired), and post up all the comparison shots.

Currently have before and afters from: Basement_gainz, Benanything, Botslayer, me, Doubleduce, Furo, Jboy99, Kd13, Littlesleeper, Lonnie123, Markko, The_myth, TrevorLPT, Usmccds423, and Yonkey.

Waiting for after pics from: @brady888, @buttwink, @ChickenLittle, @dchris, @doeybub, @flipcollar, @HeraWynn1, @jackedsquirrel, @lord_humongous, and @Yogi1 .

Anyone definitely not turning in “after” pics, a verbal tapout would be appreciated. Partly to keep things on track and partly because it’ll be mildly embarrassing (as it should be when you publicly announce “yes, I’ll do a thing” then you don’t do it) and we’d get to bust your balls for a little while, which you can then turn into fuel for your next training cycle.

7 Likes

I tapped out last week. Sorry for any inconvenience.