Official T-ransformation 2017 Thread

Well folks, I think this is the best I can do. It’s just getting too hard to maintain this level of leanness.

4 Likes

You’ve gone and hurt my furry feelings.

Really though, you say that like you forgot you had abs when you started this whole thing, you ginger-chested showoff.

7 Likes

I might be crossing the 200lbs barrier going the other direction soon. I woke up over 198 today.

2 Likes

I think it was the right decision for me to actually start training my arms and delts directly.

8 Likes

Yes, yes it was.

1 Like

Killing it @TrevorLPT

I’m pretty much just coasting at the minute, eating what I like and have not trained in 3 weeks. Not sure when I will get back with the demands of the little one! Seem to be holding up okay though physique wise.

6 Likes

Wish I looked that good at my peak, let alone after 3 weeks off. Awesome man.

1 Like

I’m probably mostly peaked. Here’s a quick video that gives an idea of the size and condition I’ve made it to in preparation for a Strongman show this Saturday. If I didn’t have another in a couple weeks, I’d consider dieting down for this thread. I may still do it through the month of June just to see how I look in close to contest condition. I’d bet a month of dieting would make a big difference considering I’m not even dieting down now. This is my ‘bulk’ look.
Edit: here’s the video link https://www.instagram.com/p/BUJ6x3zjMXe/
2nd Edit: All Y’all need to follow me! I consider everyone in this thread a friend. You’re welcome to find me on FB as well, it’s not hard.

8 Likes

Looking jacked man, just need the Tan

I’ll be submitting on June 4th it looks like, which will coincide with the end of the Waterbury program I’m on and my weekly refeed schedule

Even taking into account pump and very flattering lighting I’m rather pleased. Need to provide some leg shots eventually.

17 Likes

Shredded and strong mate! Your poor missus must be paranoid af :joy:

Did this competition thingo happen last year?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t think so. She knows I’ve only got eyes for her. Not sure if this happened last year.

1 Like

I bet you’ll look 5x more jacked with a tan haha!

2 Likes

FACT: Every layer of pro-tan takes away 1lb of fat, adds 2lbs of mass, and increases cuts and vascularity.

3 Likes

Hmmm, where can I get this in bulk…?

1 Like

I started this way too late for no good reason, which I’m pretty annoyed at myself about. I’m happy with my progress so far, although these look more like before than after photos.

7 Likes

I concede. Haha

1 Like

Wow @furo you can get those wrists at crazy angle! Mine fall short of 90degrees

2 Likes

Submitting my entry this weekend. Last few days!

10 Likes

Good point! I’d never actually noticed that before. Doesn’t seem to cause me any problems lol.

1 Like