Official T-ransformation 2017 Thread

Jesus man, thats nuts. I’ve lost the same amount so far, but I’ve only gone from a (tight) 32 to a (comfortable) 30.

1 Like

Great stuff, some real progress in here.

This is my current position

Not a dad bod yet, early days!

7 Likes

On waking, weight steady in the 183 lbs range for several weeks now.

13 Likes

I broke a bone in my foot. I have a sweet boot now. Does that count as a transformation?

2 Likes

Damn dude, and I was feeling sorry for myself over a bum knee. Is there a great story to how you broke it?

EDIT: Holy crap, we have some transformations going on up in hurrr. Looking good fellas!

2 Likes

Yeah, you should see the other guy.

2 Likes

Gahddamn Mark. Save some transformations for the rest of them.

2 Likes

Hehe, I had the advantage of being fat and a bit strong at the start

2 Likes

Still man. Crazy transformation for real.

1 Like

Thanks. The lighting is very forgiving, and it’s on waking. I keep about 90% of that over the day, and arms and back improve for a bit after training.

waist is getting narrower and tighter. very good job man.

Great work dude!

1 Like

Yeah I think I finally hit that tipping point this week where daily changes are noticeable, looking to end up around 168 or so, down from 195. Currently at 172 but as I. Items above I’m going to add a bit more cardio and drop calories below where I am now so I expect some good changes.

Might not be enough to win but I’m very happy I did this and have hit the “reset button” on all that fat gain.

1 Like

We started out about the same weight, but you’ve dropped twice as much…

This is like my fifth time leaning out, I have become quite good at it.

Being big and strong is still what I need the most work on.

2 Likes

I instantly imagined you as the architect in the Matrix, lol.

1 Like

I think I’ve reached the point where I would stop actively losing weight if I were just doing it for me this week. Starting to feel small and just generally feel like I’m as lean as I want to be and any extra effort beyond this is easily “lost” when I stop doing the “extreme measures” necessary to really cut down the fat.

It’s a good reminder of how having a target date can help us push ourselves a little further than we would on our own, even if it’s only a few weeks.

4 weeks to go basically everyone, hope to see some crazy changes in everyone’s physiques

3 Likes

Same. My coach knows nothing of our friendly competition here so I don’t have an end date, but I essentially told him I’d keep going for as long as he thinks I should. If I were flying solo, I probably would have called it quits at 16 weeks. I saw one single, lonely lower ab vein. Good enough for me. Haha

3 Likes

I’ve completely shit the bed in the last two weeks. Two birthdays and two Cold Stone Ice Cream cakes…

Just want to reiterate this:

I really had no idea how many challenges you face on a “prep”.

As for me, back on track today… My end date has always been 7/16 (beach vacation), but this challenge has helped me to stay focused more so than I otherwise would have.

7 Likes

Just thought I would post some pics my coach took this weekend. I was told I look big in them.

7 Likes