Official T-ransformation 2017 Thread

Someone get that black bear a sandwich ASAP!

For real, a quick shave and he will be down 20lbs the first week!

Waitā€¦ this thing is total bodyweight lost, right? That was my ace card. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a lot of us around the 215lb mark, it will be really interesting to follow each otherā€™s progress :).

So far Iā€™ve gone from 216lbs to 217lbs lol.

3 Likes

Dat recomp tho

I finally met my match for hairiness! :grinning:I think I have you beat though! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

First Post. Long time lurker. Finally got some negative things out of my way this year (failed biz and soul leaching job). Time to get after some goals. Current: 5ā€™10" 220lbs S:355, DL: 410, B: 215 (damn shoulder). Goal: 185lbs S:405, DL: 495, B: 315. Forgive the attempt at posing. Wife laughed her ass off.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s muscle under that winter coat, I see lots of potential there. Welcome aboard

2 Likes

Welcome man! Looking forward to following along with your progress.

In

1 Like

I canā€™t match you two on body hair, but Iā€™m hoping I can capture the awards for facial hair in june. So please keep shaving regularly so I have a chance.

Sand bagger - we see the top of the six pack.

Bit late but hereā€™s my before, taken I think 27th or 28th December 2016 (does that count?).

5 Likes

By the way, Iā€™m in. My before pic, from November as I started my cut early.

My T-ransformation log is here Do Myths Even Lift? T-ransformation Log

4 Likes

Alright, alright, just because dChris said I was pulling a Yogi. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Make no mistake, I know I am not on the same level as yā€™all are, but I have goals just the same. (Everybody has to start somewhere. ) It has taken a over a year to get to this point after I wrecked my metabolism in 2015. So, donā€™t laugh damn it! :angry:

2014 I weighed 180lbs by 2015 got down to 109. Did it the wrong way. 2016 has been spent trying to rebuild. Finally to the point of making progress.

Current weight: 122lbs. Goal: 130-140
Height: 5ā€™4"

So, transformation for me is to get past the " do you even lift bro- ette stage?"
Main goal: strength
Secondary goal: to look decent with my clothes on :laughing: (pretty obvious from the pics :wink:) ok, that may be an unattainable goal, but what the hell! Life is too short, to dream small.

5 Likes

@ChickenLittle - Looking great! Iā€™d say youā€™re definitely past the: [quote=ā€œChickenLittle, post:55, topic:224854ā€]
" do you even lift bro- ette stage?"
[/quote]

Keep crushing it!

I can tell that you lift, right on!

Thanks littlesleeper. At least people have stopped calling me a meth-head. :joy:
Long way to go, but I is gonna keep at it.

Thanks Myth. But, last place is still mine! :laughing:

1 Like

Seems like I missed posting a link to my log.

Itā€™s my regular log - which is my only log. I canā€™t be doing with starting a specific log for this challenge, because from where I stand itā€™s a fairly integral part of my training, so belongs in my log. Hope everyone is OK with that.

3 Likes