Official T-ransformation 2017 Thread

You were a “teachable moment”. In a good way.

4 Likes

Nice one, it’s easy to get frustrated when you realise your back to the weight you was a few years ago. My shoulders are miles ahead of where they were, but that probably is a lb or 2 scale weight at best.

Done, I’m out, fk cutting, hahahahaa

jk I will be in here rooting for you guys to stay the course better than I could.

19 Likes

What a stud!

10/10 for visual, 3/10 for audio - video could be improved with sick beats.

But awesome job @BOTSLAYER, that’s really impressive.

2 Likes

You look incredible, good work.

1 Like

No need for the rest of us to keep trying now. :rolling_eyes:

Yeah, you’re all that and a bag of HoHo’s.
Wow!

1 Like

Job well done for sure!

1 Like

Stud.

1 Like

Dang looking jacked man, good work. I’d like to see you get a liiitle leaner since this is a “push yourself” kind of thread… but I understand it you are done

See if you can snag some after photos for a good comparison of where you started

1 Like

As for my own progress… Down to about 176-175 today, down from 195lb start weight and my waist has finally hit 34 inches (down from 37.25 at the beginning, and 34.5 last check in). Goal was 33 inches when I started, right on track.

Pics are:

Start

Last Month

Current

I think realistically I could up the effort a bit and hit 170 by June 1’st(12 pounds above my previous competition weight) which would basically give me a total of 25lbs lost, or 1.25lb/week for the entire transformation.

3 Likes

Thank you every one and

ME TOO hahaha next cut. Life kind of got in the way of the June deadline so I had to rush some things. Every little of these mini cuts though I am learning SO MUCH!!!

I might have another entry if I can fit it in (and thats allowed).

hahaha I am just the first one done, there are more than a couple people in here I think are going to crush this.

2 Likes

@BOTSLAYER this is exactly why I have no chance at winning. Great work. Awesome transformation, more than I can possibly do.

Anyway. Couple new pics. My best gains this year so far have been strength related rather than physique. I just missed a 270 log press this weekend, and I shouldered a 285 atlas stone recently.

4 Likes

6 Likes

holy fucksauce!

Awesome work!

4 Likes

Only because you dont take the before photos seriously hahahaha…yea hopefully next year I will be in your permanent after photo phase.

1 Like

If the same people enter next year it will be interesting to see their “untransformation” and how far they get in the between contests

@Chris_Colucci I don’t want to be a party pooper, but is it possible to request our photos not be posted on social media? I’d like to keep updating, but the discussion above about social media shout-outs gives me pause.

[quote=“Lonnie123, post:498, topic:224854”]
If the same people enter next year it will be interesting to see their “untransformation” and how far they get in the between contests[/quote]
Nevermind entering next year, it’ll be interesting to see how we end up by the end of this year. Just saw this yesterday. Seems relevant:

3 Likes

Understandable, kinda. I’ll pass the word along.

3 Likes

With 6.5 weeks until this competition is over, I’m thinking about how to close this out. Up until now, I’ve just relied on diet and training to lose weight. I’m debating throwing in a fat burner. Any value to this? The only supplement I take now is a caffeine pill, several times a week, and BCAAS.

Also, thinking about running a peaking protocol for the week leading up to June 1. Although, that happens to be my first week of baseball games. So, I may have to peak before.

Thoughts for taking the loss to the next level the last few weeks?