Official T-ransformation 2017 Thread

Jan to today. Well-over halfway done, about time some abs kinda-sorta think about starting to show up.

6 Likes

looking learn for sureā€¦ but you gotta bring the pain in the next 2 months to have a chance at clinching this. Those peeps up above are doing killer jobs

3 Likes

Very solid improvement man, great job!

3 Likes

Some of yaā€™ll are lookin a lil on the skinny side, might need to bulk for about 2 monthsā€¦

6 Likes

Jan 1 to April 1 basically. Down about 12-13lbs depending on the day, sitting at 178lb

Iā€™d say Iā€™m right at the edge of a sustainable physique, from here on out Iā€™m going to be taking away calories I will eventually have to add back in, and adding cardio I will eventually have to take out. Between the time commitment, the slight hunger, and the ever so slight fatigue I would say this is about as much as I could take (and ask of my family) without an end date in mind.

I could probably ride my current plan down to about 175 but I think it would end there and that wont get me nearly lean enough to have a jaw-dropping transformation in 2 months time so Iā€™m going to stay ahead of the game and drop calories a bit and add a bit more cardio

5 Likes

Looking great Lonnie. Quads, delts, chest, abs all poppinā€™!

2 Likes

Thanks. The lighting and posing is obviously different, but the changes are obviously coming.

I am down 15, as of today. Really hoping to keep to this 1-1.5lbs a week. Iā€™ve got 12 more to go, from where I initially set out. Iā€™d probably be happy if I lost 8 more.

4 Likes

Below the 160lb Mark now! Lightweight.

9 Likes

appreciate it chris, that means a lot :pray:

How tall are you? Looking good man.

Thanks, Iā€™m 5ā€™9. Legs are a weakness, if I had decent legs Iā€™m sure it would push the scale weight up.

oh wow! yea they must be, your upper body definitely makes you look like youā€™d be heavier.

There is a reason I havnt posted a leg pic :grin:

they are not that bad but need improvement. They perform well but just donā€™t look muscular and let down my physique as a whole.

I do have a very slender frame, 28in waist. Before i started training I was 9st. I didnā€™t however look massively underfed and had some muscle and was athletic, I must have light bones.

:+1: And I must have heavy bonesā€¦

3 Likes

And a lot more muscle! @littlesleeper

I donā€™t know, youā€™re looking SWOLE!
Iā€™m in low carb for awhile, I look/feel small lol

You can put me overhead for reps, probably lots of reps :joy:

Are you having many carbs on training days?

3 month update - little bit leanerā€¦
January:

April 1st:

April 2nd nice and angry post lifting:

7 Likes

Iā€™m about 13lbs down and I look exactly the same. I hate all of youā€¦

3 Likes