Official T-ransformation 2017 Thread

My sister and law calls me “baby tumbles” after the children’s toy. I come from a family full of giant noggins. When my wife took my back shot to enter this competition she remarked “your head is nearly as tall as your torso”. Now I needed a haircut then bit she’s right.

I honestly think I stunted my growth somehow (cutting weight for wrestling during growth spurts maybe). I’m 5’10" with size 13 feet. My 6’4" cousin wears size 12. Maybe I just have terrible proportions.

1 Like

@Basement_Gainz BBB will do that to you. You look pretty decent for that weight, and with your belt and stuff I doubt you’ve added much fluff.

Once again, playing catch-up here due to lots of life craziness. Everyone’s looking awesome. Snapped a couple unofficial progress photos two days ago (been all over the country the past couple weeks, so I’ll take official ones in the same lighting when I’m home)

Dec 31st-March 21st

12/31-3/21:

174-154

6 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Since everyone’s posting pics, I figured I’d join in. Sitting around 189 lbs now

4 Likes

I’ll post up next week, which will be the 9-week-out mark just to scare every a little bit.

Feeling pretty good about where I will end up. I definitely wont be touching my old contest level condition, but thats for obvious reasons ( wont be putting in nearly the amount of work I was back then). But I should come in respectably lean

2 Likes

Nine and a half, by my calendar. At least to June 1.

Regardless, 13lbs to go!!

Youre right… Seemed correct in my head. Thats gives me another week and a half!

1 Like

Great progress.

i am sorry to announce that im withdrawing from this competition :slight_smile:

i recently bought a top floor duplex apartment which was a dream of mine since i was a child and i will put all my energy into the moving process.

wish everyone success.

3 Likes

You just need bigger traps and neck. I have a small ass head imo, but once my traps and neck got bigger, I felt better about it. yur not alone

1 Like

And here I was thinking I’ve a reasonable amount of trap development. Back to the drawing boards I guess.

I dunno… progress is such a strong word.

Left is before. Right is today.
And yes, I shaved my pits this morning, it’s just a shadow!

8 Likes

Holy biceps! You’ve got better arms than I do :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks MarkKO! Imma trying.

3 Likes

What the fuck… A couple days ago this person at work tells me about this great fitness/sports training place literally 3 minutes from my work…

I decided to stop in today - seems like an awesome place. Then they hand me a card with the sites contact info - I flip it over. WHAT THE FUCK!!! Needless to say, I’m signing up. 2017 Domination!!!

5 Likes

Prepare to have your mind blown. IFAST is next (next, next) level.

1 Like

Yer looking great there @ChickenLittle all the hard work is deff paying off

1 Like

Thank you @simo74.

1 Like

Congrats and don’t sweat it. Pretty sure most would agree you’re already up there on the shortlist of most epic transformations this site’s seen.

3 Likes