Official T-ransformation 2017 Thread

I’m channeling van damme in kick boxer

4 Likes

Meanwhile I’m just over here trying to end up like Superman.

2 Likes

You’ve got the hair part down at least…

5 Likes

Exactly. Baby steps.

4 Likes

At least pick a better Superman :wink:

2 Likes

6 Likes

I am genuinely a little gay for that Henry Cavill guy. He’s just gorgeous.

2 Likes

This is the stuff of troubled, troubled dreams…

1 Like

I feel you bro, #nohomo.

2 Likes

CHEAT MEAL IDEAS???

Outside shot at a cheat meal on monday but honestly I have no idea what to eat. I dont know if the cravings havent hit me or if I am craving too many things. My 4k-3k cal days backslide might have something to do with no cravings.

Mole and chilaquiles are topping the list right now of the non sugar cheats.

When I was single and didnt have to take my wife into consideration I did my cheat meal at Denny’s (doesnt make a great date night…)

I did the Build Your Own Grand Slam with:

1 - Waffle
2 - Oatmeal
3 - Hashbrowns
4 - Eggs
5 - English muffin
6 - Apple Crisp for dessert

This is a pretty damn large amount of food for like $15 with tip

However if you are trying to time it with a social event or date or something, this isnt a particular useful idea.

2 Likes

i’m not hahaha but wifey would love denny’s!!! We dont have one of those here though. I think we have something very similar and every time we go by it it is “when can we go there?”

And breakfast, its my favorite meal and I forgot all about it.

1 Like

3 Likes

Murica!

2 Likes

Saw your comment on TRT on the other thread. I’ve been on it for a while, just took a few months off, and back on it now. I feel like I’m pretty knowledgeable, so if you have any questions, hit me up.

I’d get it tested first, and make sure you see the right guy and all of the right tests are run, like thyroid and E2, etc…

I suspect you were just joking, but use me as a resource if you are serious.

I’d be happy to sneak an email by the mods.

Cheers - and, GO BEAVS!

Was this directed to me? The go beavs statement makes me think so, but I didn’t get a notification.

Yes, you, lol, you mentioned it in another thread, I didn’t want to blow up that thread.

All good you Duck loving natty bitch, lol.

I’m a tard, meant to put that in your thread, oops.

Well cripes, for some reason I thought next week was the 8 week check in but its actually today. I will probably wait a week to take pics since I am doing a calorie reduction this week after another nearly stalled week this week.

In any event… 3 months out. 12 weeks. Are you where you want/need to be at this point do you think?

2 Likes

I think I am but I’ve never done this before so what would I know!

Currently in that stage of feeling small and flat but not at that magical stage of being lean enough to start looking bigger. Getting a glimpse of it when on a high carb day and a good pump so that’s keeping my spirits up.

weight dropped really fast first couple of weeks but now seems to have settled to a more acceptable pace, currently around a lb a week.

Hope everyone else is doing well and on track.