Official T-ransformation 2017 Thread

I would say over the last year, my delts, and probably traps too, have improved more than anything else. I never used to overhead press, but competing in strongman has forced me into making that a huge priority, and it definitely shows in my physique.

1 Like

Marius pudzianowski type of strongman. Ripped to shreds.

1 Like

My post is up over on my thread. Everyone in here is looking great! Good for you guys and WOW, goals to get there. Thanks for this friendly comp and best of luck to everyone!

1 Like

I lost about 24lbs in 5 months and went down 4 pants sizes. Will probably keep it going with carb cycling until 8/1. Then slowly reverse diet.

3 Likes

Body weight is hanging around 210 these days. Would like to drop to 200, before increasing weight.

6 Likes

The results/voting thread is here.

To the handful of folks that were like, “Great idea, I’m in. Here are my before pics, I’ll check in later with the afters.”…

Keep going and try again in '18.

4 Likes

I’m late. Knew I didn’t have a chance to win, but I’d rather be late than a liar. Blah blah other goals took priority blah still kind of chubby.

11 Likes

Before and after. Do I win?

EDIT: I used to be able to do this better. I’m a little too lean to make it work well now. too much chest and arm definition. oh well.

7 Likes

I’m pretty bitter that our lifts are close but your physique looks like two of mine minus the fat.

1 Like

Ha that will be next years contest. 3 second Transformation

Wish my abs done that when I smiled :unamused:

4 Likes

Aren’t you like 30 lbs lighter than me too? I’m right at 200 right now. I think my lifts are around a 550 squat unwrapped, probably 370ish bench (I don’t bench much these days so IDK for sure), and a 600 deadlift.

About 20, I’m 180 or so.
You probably have me on back squatting, haven’t done much of that in a while.

You jinxed it…

Real congrats for following through regardless. Good stuff.

2 Likes

Those tear drops look vicious man. You shredded would be ridiculous

Ridiculous is right. I’d be a Frankenstein’s monster with a little quad, lat, trap, and nothing else.

So when is the next instalment?
Only came onto these forums 2 months ago and only found out about this about 3 weeks ago and the support and banter is top notch
Great job everybody!

5 Likes

September 1st begins pre-photo prep :smiley:

Ha, gotta get those bad pre shots ready

Way ahead of you guys on the bad photos lol.

3 Likes