T Nation

Official T-ransformation 2017 Thread

I’m up 3-4. Am I doing this right?

Either very right or very wrong. Stay the course and all will be revealed come June

OK, I am in. I might be the biggest guy here. I wanted to wait until the end of my carb load to take the pics since this morning I was already down 4lbs from the first.

Current Weight: 300lbs
Height: 5’ 10"

I am hoping to stop buying custom shirts after this comp.

Joel

Hello!

I’ll get someone to take some starting pics for me asap, but i’ll go ahead and post my starting stats. Sitting at about 182 in the am right now. Which is the lowest bodyweight I’ve been at in ages. Have lifted once in the last month. Hoping to be around 200 at a similar leanness level by the end of this.

Also, I have now seen @Yogi1 in person, and I can tell you guys he’s about to win this shit.

RIP my chances… I’m looking to go from like 190 to low 160’s by the end :frowning:

Not the best images but wanted to get something up to show I’m in. Will probably start a log with more details and pictures. Wish I had more size but this may be my best chance to get contest lean so will see what happens.

Pics or it didn’t happen…

You’re going to grow into a show? LOL!!! That’s so awesome!

I was thinking something like that all along.

definitely not my place to do that. but he did say he plans to post pictures.

What really happened:

Flipcollar had been kidnapped and is in Yogi’s basement. Yogi now controls both Flipcollar’s and his own T-Nation accounts.

Mwa ha ha harrr!!!

@flipcollar is just being kind - he has seen that I am average height, average build and a little soft in the midsection. Compared to some of the other guys posting here I am light years behind but rest assured I am in for this competition and will most definitely be posting pics

lol, honestly mate I’m nowhere near the level of some of the guys here. @littlesleeper’s got a ton more muscle than I do

you look good there man. What’s your starting weight and how tall?

also, did we take pics? I honestly can’t even remember.

I will say guys that Flip is scary built so if he stays as lean and adds 20lbs it is GAME OVER for all of us

:blush: oh you’re just too kind #photoshop

5ft9
(just had to measure as I never remember!)

176lb

I’m hoping a can add a bit more size for 6 weeks then slowly start to drop the fat. Not that it matters but life long natural, will add a few more details when I start a log

thanks for the compliment

this is why you’re in prime position. IF I accomplish my goal, then I’m in great shape as well, but that’s a pretty tall order. I’d rather have a soft midsection to start with for the purposes of this competition.

good point! Going to spend the next 8 weeks or so getting even softer

Have you ever had a “soft midsection?” I’ve seen those pics of you as a kid, sporting a six pack at ten years old.

So up a blog, would love to follow the progress