Official T-Nation Member Map!

[quote]cain wrote:
Just one thing; I am in Broken Hill, which is actually on the map, but when I input my location I end up in the middle of the desert in the Northern Territory.
I have my town, postcode and state listed.
Cheers,
Cain[/quote]

I had the same problem initially and ending up somewhere in the Ukraine - probably near Chernobyl with my luck - when I am in Hong Kong. Watch your punctuation, is my suggestion. I input the island I am on and Hong Kong and voila, perfecto mundo.
I love Google Earth. I found my apartment on it.

[quote]cain wrote:
Cool addition.
Just one thing; I am in Broken Hill, which is actually on the map, but when I input my location I end up in the middle of the desert in the Northern Territory.
I have my town, postcode and state listed.
Cheers,
Cain[/quote]

Me too, I had to choose Gosford instead of The Entrance. Even though both are clearly on the map, it accepted Gosford but kept putting me in Broken Hill if I chose The Entrance.

Gosford will do though, anywhere 'round here is beautiful near the water.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
VERY cool. Can I come to Australia and Europe to visit please???[/quote]

You can come and stay at my house any time Chinadoll!

[quote]helga wrote:
chinadoll wrote:
VERY cool. Can I come to Australia and Europe to visit please???

You can come and stay at my house any time Chinadoll![/quote]

Your wife probably will say otherwise.

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
helga wrote:
chinadoll wrote:

Your wife probably will say otherwise.[/quote]

Shhhhhhhhhhhh. You will spoil all my fun!

I’ve spent the last 3 months either in the gym, at work, in the library or taking exams, so my standards of entertainment are artificially low, but still:

This is the coolest thing ever.

[quote]helga wrote:
chinadoll wrote:

You can come and stay at my house any time Chinadoll![/quote]

I would SERIOUSLY take you up on that offer…

I could be wrong, maybe a fellow aussie could help me out, but I think Beatnik has caused the entire city of Wollongong to be relocated in the NT…

Such is the power of T-Nation.

New rule:

Do not add yourself to the Maryland/DC/Virginia portions of the map unless you meet the following criteria:

1. Under the age of 30.
  2. Female.
  3. Hot.
  4. Available.

Thank you.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
helga wrote:
chinadoll wrote:

[/quote]

I’ve often wondered where people from Hawaii go on vacation. Now, I know.

Three people from OC? Weak.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
helga wrote:
chinadoll wrote:

[/quote]

I dont actually have a house of my own again until early next year, but once I do you are SERIOUSLY welcome anytime you want to come visit this beautiful country.

[quote]rbnlaw wrote:

I’ve often wondered where people from Hawaii go on vacation.[/quote]

We go to places like Beaverton, Oregon or Erlanger, Kentucky, and say “WOW, NEAT!”

Or Australia, Europe, Japan…

[quote]helga wrote:
chinadoll wrote:
helga wrote:
chinadoll wrote:

I dont actually have a house of my own again until early next year, but once I do you are SERIOUSLY welcome anytime you want to come visit this beautiful country.[/quote]

I’m sure Australia is a gorgeous place and has lots of new cultural things to learn about. It’s one of my dream destinations… Thank you ever so kindly for such a wonderful offer! I may very well take you up on it one of these days!!

I must be stupid but i really cant find the “Add Me” button anywhere.
Can anyone just link me to it?
BTW The “Location” field in the profile is really shallow, it barely has any countries. For example I can’t find Israel anywhere in the dropdown box :).

Very cool. I am a GIS-geek. Me likey.

[quote]scrooge wrote:
I could be wrong, maybe a fellow aussie could help me out, but I think Beatnik has caused the entire city of Wollongong to be relocated in the NT…

Such is the power of T-Nation.[/quote]

Hi Scrooge
Wollongong is in N.S.W, but I’m a Melbourne boy and have been awake since friday morning so I could be wrong ( I Dont Think I am :slight_smile:

And ChinaDoll any time you and your Hubby are in Melbourne, It would be my pleasure to show you guy’s the nightlife, but I not the only one, all the Melbourne T-men will be lining up.
Fluffy

[quote]j3d wrote:
I must be stupid but i really cant find the “Add Me” button anywhere.
Can anyone just link me to it?[/quote]

It’s a div in the page, so there is no direct link to the add form. The link to add is below the map itself on the page. There is a link to “Show the next 200 members” just above the add form link. Not seeing it?

Cool. All sorted now. I had to input my postcode first then the town. I am finally home.
ChinaDoll, if you ever come to Australia you will have to come to the ‘Hill’. A whole lot of nothingness, very different to Hawaii I am sure. It is where Mad Max (Road Warrior, for the Americans) was filmed.

[quote]Fluffy wrote:
And ChinaDoll any time you and your Hubby are in Melbourne, It would be my pleasure to show you guy’s the nightlife, but I not the only one, all the Melbourne T-men will be lining up.
Fluffy [/quote]

Why thank you! How gracious of you!! If there, I will definitely look you up! Australia is one of my dream destination vacations! Australia…Dreamy!!!

[quote]cain wrote:
Cool. All sorted now. I had to input my postcode first then the town. I am finally home.
ChinaDoll, if you ever come to Australia you will have to come to the ‘Hill’. A whole lot of nothingness, very different to Hawaii I am sure. It is where Mad Max (Road Warrior, for the Americans) was filmed.[/quote]

Sounds neat!